Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Gen Con....

Heya all,
    I have read the topic on Gen Con and have been thinking. Last year Katherine's player and I organized and ran the Marrach Event at Gen Con. We had some good feedback, and I was wondering what yall thought. I had thought of organizing and running another again with possibly another minilarp. Let me know what yall think.If this is going to be done it needs to be done soon, and I need an idea of how many will be in attendance.

Later,
    Le/Anabeth's player
    Apprentice Anabeth, Assistant to Doctor Mielyr,Fellow of the Royal Collegium

No gencon for me this year... I won't be eligible for vacation until october.

*sigh*

How's that for timing?
    Counsellor Jennet an Dathuil

Comment

I'll be there, and I'll give you a hand if you want any help. But then... I already told you that. :-)
      ---
      Sean

Comment

*player prays feverishly that she might attend this years Gen Con*... If I can, I will definately want to assist somewhere. I will keep ya informed.
        This Section is entirely OOC:
        If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun. ~ Katherine Hepburn
        "Wise sayings often fall on barren ground; but a kind word is never thrown away." ~ Sir Arthur Helps.
        "Boredom is the fear of self." ~ Comtesse Diane
        Angron - Well, if pouches were a little bigger, Faer would have a mobile home "

Comment

Originally posted by Faer
          *player prays feverishly that she might attend this years Gen Con*
          Ditto! By the way, in the eventuality I *might* attend, anybody wants to share a room with a poor Pepsi-aholic tomboy who speaks with a huge French-Canadian accent and might just yell in French if she is PMSing at that time? I still need to calculate how much it will cost me for the bus... Eeeek!

Gaby

Comment

Most likely, I will be there this time around.
            Jennifer
            Elea Clearlight
            Apprentice to Lady Serista
            Sorcery Classes

Comment

I wasn't there...so I guess its no surprise that the awards were my favorite part, as that was something we could all enjoy, even if we couldn't attend. Lets have more of the same!

Comment

Originally posted by Umichan

Ditto! By the way, in the eventuality I *might* attend, anybody wants to share a room with a poor Pepsi-aholic tomboy who speaks with a huge French-Canadian accent and might just yell in French if she is PMSing at that time? I still need to calculate how much it will cost me for the bus... Eeeek!

Gaby
                Gaby,

You know they will lock the two of us up in a room together and 'lose" the key when we actually make our threats of the past con real don't you?...I can see us now.. hyped up on sugar and running about in PJ's torturing the others as they try and sleep!

Holly
                Equerry to Lady Hieronyma
                Adjunct-Prosecutor (Acting)
                Master Jeweler

Comment

Fear the wrath of my teddy bear! *smacks random people around*

Comment

Anyone who laughs at my bunny is a dead man....

Holly
                    Master Jeweler

Comment

Mind if I ask exactly what this is/Where this is?
                      I likely wouldn't be able to go, and that's probably for the better; but, *shrugs*
                      Originally penned by Dionar
                      Ryot was a mistake, and it was corrected. Threads have been locked because the conversation degraded into personal attacks and name calling.

Comment

Great...I'm going to be missing out on this year's Gencon AGAIN. Damn my age and innocence. *beams sweetly* Awww...I was planning on tackling Gaby and totally torturing her this year too...and our CHOO-CHOO ensemble!!!!!!!

*waaaaaaaaaaaaaah*

Well, with that done, anyone wanna swing by California and pick me up? I say someone kidnap me so I can finally be happy with my REAL pals. Hee. Hee. Hee.

:::carrie:::

Comment

Originally posted by Hannah
                          Anyone who laughs at my bunny is a dead man....

Holly

I laugh at your bunny...LOL...*BLECK!*...

Those responsible for the laughing at Holly's Bunny have been sacked.

Harbormaster: Hold up there, you! It's a shilling to tie up your boat at the dock... and I shall need to know your name.

Jack Sparrow: What do you say to three shillings and we forget the name.

Harbormaster: Welcome to Port Royal, Mr. Smith!

Comment

Originally posted by Twulf

I laugh at your bunny...LOL...*BLECK!*...

Those responsible for the laughing at Holly's Bunny have been sacked.

hehe, yea, so I'm a sad and pathetic 22y/o who sleeps with a stuffed rabbit...did I mention he had a seat next to me on the the plane ride hom from Wa? Hehe, he came in handy when the little girl behind me got scared and started crying... so back off the bunny
                            Master Jeweler

Comment

Holly-

You don't need to worry about keeping us up late at night at GenCon. We stayed up real late without you and Gaby's overhyperactive tendancies. But we would still love the company!

BTW - this poor helpless and cute girl here who works a full time job, runs a part time business and also goes to school partime DESPERATELY NEEDS A ROOMATE! Rooms are sooo very expensive. I swear I do not snore, I'm neat, and will make a fine roomie (I can french braid, too!) So, if there are any takers, please let me know so we can plan for this.

Diana's Player
                              A glutton for punishment.

Comment

Working...
                              X