No announcement yet.

~ WARNING ~ Huge Complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm extremely offended that you lot have failed to bring up IC events to support your baseless OOC arguements! For shame!
    Tyr Gunn
    Lieutenant of the Queen's Regular Army

Comment

I wasn't present for the actual scene, but I feel that it has made my character unplayable and is completely unfair to me as a player. I'm deleting my character right now and cancelling my account.

Thanks Howe, Eeva, and Qdee for ruining my gaming expirence.

Comment

el oh el.

xD
        Lorana

Marcellius rests his sinister falchion against his right shoulder, "Go check Adora's drinks, little one."

Qdee just stares at Marcellius in Shadow, "Did you just..."

Qdee disbelievingly presents her words in Shadow, ".. call me..."

Stellar tells Qdee simply, "He -is- bigger than you."

Comment

Ya, Lorana is so on my ignore list now. Unproductive posting. Why is this kind of crap always in threads I post in? *insert extensive complaining rant with insults here*

AND WHY CAN'T SHE SPELL EL OH EL OUT?! I mean, come on. Laugh out loud *expletive* loud.
          "Once made equal to man, woman becomes his superior."
          -Socrates

Comment

*inserts random bad joke about your mom*
            Proud member of: WWMHSBA

"Why don't you all just go submit some plots where you can get pregnant, give birth to you own alt as an annoying child character, have it grow up to be a drama queen, and then you can use IC/OOC crossover to hide the goods you stole and escape from the dungeon that you're locked in due to a badly run rape plot?!" - Age

Comment

This one time I lost internet until the 11th.

It sucked.

It has left me a bitter and jaded individual.

*insert pointless anecdote about own experience in the matter, that adds nothing helpful or worthwhile*

So, yeah. It happens. *insert fatalistic comment* :/
              Originally posted by Geist
              EDITED BY FORUM MODERATOR:
              Post deleted for limp, ineffectual, quasi-authoritarian "threat". Do better next time dork.

Comment

This is exactly why I don't play anymore!

*emo rant*

Comment

Originally posted by Howe View Post
                  You just want to see three chicks in mud working out thei aggressions.
                  Sounds like a good time a Gen Con.

As for Eeva's comments about people not being able to spell *insert link to various Santlar threads on subject* *insert presonal faults*.

Thinking a word can only be spelt one way is the sign of *insultive comment*. Takes creativity to spell something a different way *link to non-skotos web page on subject which doesn't prove anything*.

The fact you and others can't see that, *insert insult connecting 1/4 of community to nazis*

flamingly mused,
                  Ra'

*picture of three chicks mud wrestling*

Comment

Okay this issue was resolved.

I'm back now.

Although later than I had hoped!

XOXOXOXOXOXO

~ K

Comment

And you think that makes it all better do you? Just like that?
                      Lady Avaria, Royal Archivist & Dean of the Royal Collegium
                      Collegium Dean since 30.10.8
                      Royal Archivist since 10.11.2
                      Previously Senior Chronicler and Counselor

StoryPlotter Skelly says, "I always knew Avi was evil ... Now I have logged evidence!"

Comment

I quit now. */wristcut*

Comment

You know...what we need is *insert ineffectual comment from long gone player* and then you obviously should *insert same comment retooled for optimal confusion*.

Now, just because its been resolved...doesn't mean it was fixed...think big picture...not just about yourself. What this community needs *insert thinly veiled comment about someone's general suckiness*.

In the end, its going to be great because *insert "feel good" comment about everyone* and *insert completely contradictory statement that generally makes everyone angry*.

I'm glad I could help.

Tyler
                          Player of *insert name of character no one remembers*
                          -Head of Houseold/Valet to Lord Vestio
                          -Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court

Comment

Originally posted by Osric View Post
                            I'm glad I could help.

Tyler
                            Player of *insert name of character no one remembers*
                            [Insert false sense of familiarity.][Insert false sense of caring.][Insert reasons your missed.][Insert reasons you should come back.][Insert reassurance that things will be different.][Insert happy go-lucky goodbye.]

[Insert player's name and character that you don't remember RPing with.]

Comment

Originally posted by osric View Post
                              you Know...what We Need Is *insert Ineffectual Comment From Long Gone Player* And Then You Obviously Should *insert Same Comment Retooled For Optimal Confusion*.

Now, Just Because Its Been Resolved...doesn't Mean It Was Fixed...think Big Picture...not Just About Yourself. What This Community Needs *insert Thinly Veiled Comment About Someone's General Suckiness*.

In The End, Its Going To Be Great Because *insert "feel Good" Comment About Everyone* And *insert Completely Contradictory Statement That Generally Makes Everyone Angry*.

I'm Glad I Could Help.

Tyler
                              Player Of *insert Name Of Character No One Remembers*

Come Back Nao!

Comment

Originally posted by Stellar View Post
                                [Insert false sense of familiarity.][Insert false sense of caring.][Insert reasons your missed.][Insert reasons you should come back.][Insert reassurance that things will be different.][Insert happy go-lucky goodbye.]

[Insert player's name and character that you don't remember RPing with.]

Actually that made me giggle.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information