No announcement yet.

a Heartfelt Thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....And there was a stunned emtpiness when Faer and Edourard finally departed. The guests were shocked into an unusual silence. They quietly placed wine glasses on tables, subduedly glanced at each other, sadly shook their heads....and then the uncomfortable silence was broken by the urbanely absurd:

Sansamor blandly smiles, "This has been exceedingly ... er, nice. But I really ought to be going. Many congratulations to the bride and groom."

Amidst the withering glares of the guests, Ravelyn disgustedly ignoring Sansamor, and the total disbelief over what had just been said, I was laughing so hard I could not see the monitor!

Huzzah to Sansamor for for the best line of the evening!

Kimberley

Comment

re : Sansamor

Sansamor really had the best lines in the evening. Period. The most overtly obvious was the one chindora used in her last post.

Sansamor blandly smiles, "This has been exceedingly ... er, nice. But I really ought to be going. Many congratulations to the bride and groom."
      But I remember much earlier in the evening, before Faer and Edouard showed up... Massive scroll with lots of idle chitchat and movement, someone (sorry, massive scroll.. didn't notice who) said the word 'dance'

Sansamor smiles eagerly, "Did someone say Dance?"
      (or something like that. didn't log)

The screen goes completely still. Then EVERYONE looks at Sansamor and says "NO!"

So, thank you to Sansamor's player. You and Faer really made it worth the speed-reading headache.
      Counsellor Jennet an Dathuil

Comment

I realize some folks have been begging for it.. but mind you it is LONG reading.

so... here it is finally.

The Wedding Log
        This Section is entirely OOC:
        If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun. ~ Katherine Hepburn
        "Wise sayings often fall on barren ground; but a kind word is never thrown away." ~ Sir Arthur Helps.
        "Boredom is the fear of self." ~ Comtesse Diane
        Angron - Well, if pouches were a little bigger, Faer would have a mobile home "

Comment

Originally posted by Faer
          I realize some folks have been begging for it.. but mind you it is LONG reading.

so... here it is finally.

The Wedding Log
          um geocitys is telling me it isnt there? is the link broken?

Comment

Yeah just fixed it.
            "Wise sayings often fall on barren ground; but a kind word is never thrown away." ~ Sir Arthur Helps.

Comment

Links between pages don't work.
              Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Horace Epistles

Comment

SNOTS!!!!!

Give me... 20 mins and it will be fixed.

Comment

One word..

WOW.
                  Parturiunt montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Horace Epistles

Comment

Awesome, Faer!

Now I really wish Ady had been there!

Thanks for sharing!

Krysti

Comment

Re: re : Sansamor

Originally posted by Eidheann
                      Sansamor really had the best lines in the evening. Period.
                      Yes, but Gretchan had the best emote :

Gretchan takes a bite of a chicken pie.
                      Gretchan finishes eating a chicken pie.
                      Gretchan brushes her worn hands lightly.
                      Gretchan unobtrusively walks to a long, simple wooden table.
                      Gretchan takes a cake slice.
                      Gretchan turns.
                      Gretchan walks to the west wall.
                      Gretchan nibbles her antique mink-fur cape.

Followed by some odd looks Thanks, Gretchan - I love this kind of lovely accident.

Comment

Re: Re: re : Sansamor

Originally posted by Charmiam

Gretchan nibbles her antique mink-fur cape.

Followed by some odd looks Thanks, Gretchan - I love this kind of lovely accident.
                        People makes these kinds of mistakes all the time.. just not in a room with 30+ people during an event that will obviously be logged and read over and over again for months..

I have to admit.. I got a good laugh out of it though, even if it was at my expense..

Jen
                        Mistress Gretchan D'Avalon

Comment

Working...
                        X