Been a long time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a long time...

Hi all. Jewel here. For those who remember, that's the player of Vidula and Cuan, among others.

No, I'm not coming back...yet. Maybe later. I don't have the money right now...I just got my fiances together another to get home phone and internet.

For any who care, a bit of an update on myself. I left Marrach with a looming surgery on my eyes. My vision is now 3/350 in the right eye and light perception only in the left eye. But I'm okay with it, really. I am adjusting to blindness pretty well, I think.

I plan to start college again in the fall toward a education degree to become a teacher, and I have been doing a lot of volunteer work here and there. I'm attending a support group for adult survivors of childhood abuse that is already helping me, and am a member of the National Federation of the Blind. I am also planning on going to the Seeing Eye to get a guide dog, and I'm really excited about that.

If anyone wants to get in touch with me, send me an e-mail. Miss you all...

~Jewel

Good luck with the surgery...

I myself have started using reading glasses, and with Glaucoma running in the family (plus my age) I need to be careful with my eyesight.

Again, good luck.

Darren Brimhall

Comment

It was good to hear from you!! Good Luck with the guide dog and good luck with School. It sounds as if you are really turning your life around. I wish you all best and God Bless.
      Finna Moon, Courtier to Her Majesty's Court

Comment

Hi!

Glad to hear from you. Good to know things are well

Take care

Honored Guest, servant to Her Lady Chorus' Household, Assistant Mistress of Entertainments, acting Lead Instructor & Apprentice Stylist

Comment

Hey there! Long time, no see. Glad to hear things are doing well, God bless and good luck.

Comment

Jewel it's so great to hear from you and to hear that your life is coming together. We'll all be here waiting for Vidula's and Cuan's return!

Comment

Working...
            X