Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** Client/Log in issues **

Hi guys!

Before you all wake up/get home from work/get off the couch/etc (assuming it doesn't fix itself before you do) and begin posting about possible time out errors, login errors or whatever else errors which include:

• USERDB: TIME OUT when attempting to put in your login details.
    • Disconnecting and not being able to reconnect due to a timeout.
    • ETC.

I'm just letting you know we're on it and the all-mighty Nino has been informed.

I also suggest some cookie cleaning and refreshing in the meantime, all that general web browser maint.

Thanks!
    StoryCoder Izzy
    Yeah, you're my bitch now.

[OOC Page] from [Nino]: "Please don't break CM!"
    ----
    [LocalGame] "Xios screams at WoE !!!!

WoE: 1 Xios: 0

----
    ... A day in the life of...

assist #42831
    I just stupidly had my char wear a web DON'T ASK but he can't remove it
    PLEASE HELP.

Stubbornly trying this thing appeared at the User Overview bit:

You are in your trial period, which ends on 25 .
    Part of your $2010 credit will be used to renew your account at that time.

You guys may know what that means but to I it is jibberish [for a start I don't pay via US $ or any $'s]
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Yeah. For some reason it changed my account name, too. I wasn't sure if I should trust that or not.

But I suppose I can do some house cleaning ... watch Disney's "Cars" for the 18 billionth time with my son ... research how to terraform Mars ... those sorts of things ....

Or I might just study the parser.

Because ... you know ... face time one-on-one with the parser is always good for my vocabulary.

Comment

A quick - Hurray! - because it looks like it might be fixed now.

Thank you, all you guys behind the scenes!

Comment

Nope. Not fixed.

Comment

Ohh update. In my arrogance I restarted Firefox.

And now I have this:

Your account is in good standing, and is paid up until 1147728830 .
            We do have a credit card on file for you.

I hope you don't have a credit card one me... as I don't own one

And I LOVE the year
            "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

Irk.

Darned.

Hmn.

Well then, I continue to root everyone on who is working on it.

Comment

Meh, it keeps saying my account name was changed, then if I type that in it says my account name/password is wrong.

Comment

Yeah there is some strange login thing going on with account names, ignore it, don't try to login again if you see it, it wont work and please don't stress over it. You'll give yourself wrinkles and gray hair. Go take a nice walk... Maybe a coffee... Enjoy some birds? Or something pleasant to help you through these troubled withdrawals.

And yah, you're ability to login would have been a lucky chance. It's still down and you'll be informed when it's fixed.

Meanwhile here is an epic dancing bear for you.

Colin's Bear Animation.

Also meet his #1 fan
                  StoryCoder Izzy

----

----

assist #42831
                  PLEASE HELP.

Comment

I'd seen the bear before, but the giraffe was a nice touch. Lol. Glad the issues aren't just happening to me. But... the withdrawels...ahhhh!
                    Sera Ralynn Verol
                    LPA Instructor (Northern, Eastern), Almoner, assistant to Mistress Neerie Aguamare

Comment

Originally posted by Trenna View Post
                      watch Disney's "Cars" for the 18 billionth time with my son
                      There are way worse movies out there.

Originally posted by Izzy View Post
                      Meanwhile here is an epic dancing bear for you.

Colin's Bear Animation.

Also meet his #1 fan
                      That was just plain scary. (but watches it at least two more times)

I guess I have no excuse to hit the gym now though this totally messes up my morning routine.
                      Lady Avaria asks you in Northern, "Why is that, most conversations seem to diverge into discussions of large slabs of meat when you are around, Key?"
                      > OOC -- Leodegrance says, "I love Keyana. She should be her own adverb.
                      She likes sports, beer, cars, swearing, fighting and sex. She is crude, rude, often hygienically challenged and cheerfully ignorant and aggressive. In short, she is a young woman with the personality of a frat boy. She is the Ladette. (tvtroupes website)

Comment

I would like to announce that I was bullied into downloading Firefox under the LIE that it would fix my CM issues and world hunger.

I would like to announce that this did not work.

I am sad. A sad, sad panda.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyana View Post
                          That was just plain scary. (but watches it at least two more times)
                          Rofl, I know right? I watched it at least 4 times... Couldn't help it. I laughed.

Originally posted by Majikat View Post
                          I would like to announce that I was bullied into downloading Firefox under the LIE that it would fix my CM issues and world hunger.

I would like to announce that this did not work.

I am sad. A sad, sad panda.
                          Your usage of IE is probably the reason why it's broken. <3
                          StoryCoder Izzy

----

----

assist #42831
                          PLEASE HELP.

Comment

For your further amusement, and I blame this on the other bear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

I'll have this stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Head of Lady Sinvy's House
                            Patron of the Courtesy Circle
                            Royal Seamstress of the Clothiers

Comment

His bouncing car is hilarious!!! And being in So.Cal, you see TONS of them driven around by an amusing Minority

Lady Ezraella

Comment

Working...
                              X