Announcement of Staff Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement of Staff Changes

I find myself once again in the position of having to announce a change to the plotting staff. After many years of helping build Castle Marrach both as a player and staffer, StoryPlotter Kinbote has decided that in light of real-life obligations it is time for him to move on. We wish Kinbote good luck and a good wind with the knowledge that I still have his IM account and will be pestering him as required. Fortunately, he has agreed to be harassed. The loss of his perspective, insight, and guidance is truly unfortunate but the game will continue to build up and prosper with those projects he has ablely guided over the years, including one plot/project that has yet to be revealed to players and is, quite simply, the largest most complicated most awesome thing we've attempted since opening the Castle. Well done, sir - and you know the door remains open.

The Plotter Staff is in the midst of redistributing tasks and projects and we ask for a little bit of patience while we do so. Additionally, if any of you had been working with Kinbote on a project or recently sent something to him for feedback/review and have not heard anything, please forward what information you have to geist@marrach.skotos.net.

Due to current circumstances I should also point out that Kinbote played the role of Lord Gracien. We are currently actively interviewing prospects for that VP slot and should have it recast shortly and be able to begin training our new vict...er.. VP for all of the requirements of the position. We thank you for your patience.

Oddly, since these things seem to be paired of late, I'd also like to welcome Trainee Plotter Devante to the team. He's been with us a week or so, but I wanted to give him that time to settle in before putting him in the firing line. He's had that time, so I present him front and center and run for cover.

StoryPlotter Geist
    geist@marrach.skotos.net

Thanks!
    <bows>
    <runs>
    <covers>

Comment

Lady Sinvy
      Lady of Her Majesty's Court
      Mistress of the Cellars
      Sponsor of the Courtesy Circle

Comment

Bye Kinbote!
        "If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you to the grim finish under the glossy veneer of criminal life, and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory; we should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby, I say poor us." --Gone in Sixty Seconds

No one ever leaves, all they do is sit on the forums and piss and moan about how bad everything is. --Aziel

Comment

Working...
        X