• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*nudged forward*

We see EVERYTHING
    Sarael, Your StoryGuide

Comment

Unfortunately I have to flag this again. While the behavior does not seem to be targeting new characters, it has not gone unnoticed by new players, and it is in general distracting the focus of the game.

The problem is not that it occasionally happens, but that there is a circle of characters who seem to log in to TS with each other and only that.

If that is your primary "fun" for playing, then I'd like to thank you for your patronage of our game but there are scores of other games out there that are designed and built specifically for those kinds of interactions.

If you want to play our game, please actually play our game.

StoryPlotter Geist
      geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

I find that I have to bump this to the fore again.

The behavior is unacceptable. It will be stopped. Ringleaders will be banned if the behavior does not stop immediately. We know who is involved. We know where it happens. We know which Guild is involved. Take the hint IMMEDIATELY. This is affecting new players and driving them away.

If we have to page you directly regarding the activity it will probably be to inform you of an immediate suspension.

StoryPlotter Geist
        geist@marrach.skotos.net

Comment

Working...
        X