Embinders Open Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embinders Open Bell

I'll be holding an open bell at three and a half late bells. All good standing denizens are welcomed to join.

Embinder Leader, Adjutant Preceptor of the Battlers, and Senior Page.
    Honored Guest & Junior Equerry to Lady Etaine

I will be working in the Embinders room today and will accept order and or give lessons.

Comment

I will be hosting an open embinders bell today at the 4th late bell in the outer bailey workshop. All students are encourged to join.

Comment

There will be in eminders bell this evening six late inside the outer bailey crafting room. All students and those wishing to order are encouraged to join.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell today in the outer crafting room. Starting now until interest wanes.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell today in the outer crafting room. Starting now until interest wanes.

Comment

I will be holding an embinders bell from now until the first late bell. All students and those seeking orders are invited to join.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell at noon today. All those with orders or interest in joining are encouraged to join.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell at noon today. All those with orders or interest in joining are encouraged to join.

Comment

I'll be holding an open embinders bell at the second late bell. All students are encouraged to join.

Comment

I'll be holding an open embinders bell at the seventh late bell. All students are encouraged to join.

Comment

Sera Carla will be holding an open embinders bell. Anyone who wishes to order, learn or socialize is welcomed to join. This will begin at the third late bell until the fourth late bell.

Comment

I will open the embinders room at this moment until interest wanes. All are welcomed to join for lessons, orders or comfortable conversation.

Comment

I will host an open bell at noon. All are welcomed to join for lessons, orders or comfortable conversation.

Comment

I will open the embinders room at the eleventh late bell until interest wanes. All are welcomed to join for lessons, orders or comfortable conversation.

Comment

Working...
                              X