No announcement yet.

Embinders Open Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Embinders' workroom will open at the Fourth Late bell. Those wishing to place orders are desiring lessons are welcome to join.

Posted on behalf of Mistress Josie
    Meoris Rousseau

Head Librarian, Outer Bailey Library

Junior Steward of the Treasury

Comment

• I'll be holding an embinding bell at 3 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are welcome. I will stay until lessons are finished or interest wanes.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
      No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

• I'll be holding an embinding bell at 3 1/2 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are welcome. I will stay until lessons are finished or interest wanes.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

• This is now.

Comment

• I'll be holding an embinding bell at 10 early in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are welcome. I will stay until lessons are finished and then must depart..

Comment

• I'll be holding an embinding bell at 3 1/2 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are welcome.

Comment

• I'll be holding an embinding bell at 2 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are welcome.

Comment

• I'll be holding an embinding bell at 2 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are welcome.

Comment

• *repinned*

Comment

Comment

• I'll be holding an embinding bell at 5 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are welcome.

(OOC: It's a beautiful day outside. Gonna go play with my kids at the park, so moving my usual time)

Comment

• [*brought forward*]

Comment

Working...
                          X