No announcement yet.

Embinders Open Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be holding another bell at the sixth late toll until interest wanes. All students and those wishing to make orders are encouraged to join.

Embinder Leader, Adjutant Preceptor of the Battlers, and Senior Page.
    Honored Guest & Junior Equerry to Lady Etaine

Comment

I'll be holding another bell at the fourth late toll until interest wanes. All students and those wishing to make orders are encouraged to join.
      Last edited by Exquis; 08-25-2016, 08:18 AM.

Comment

I will host an open bell at noon tomorrow. All are welcomed to join for lessons, orders or comfortable conversation.

Comment

I'm going to hold an open bell now until interest wanes.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell at the fourth late bell until the fifth late bell. All those with orders or students are welcomed to join.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell tomorrow (moon's day) at noon. All students and those with orders are encouraged to join.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell on frey's day at the first late bell.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell on moon's day at the first late bell.

Comment

This is starting soon.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell at noon today. All those with orders or interest in joining are encouraged to join.

Comment

I'll be holding my second open bell at the first late bell today.

Comment

There will be in eminders bell this tomorrow at the first late bell inside the outer bailey crafting room. All students and those wishing to order are encouraged to join.

Comment

I will be holding today's bell at the half of the ninth bell instead of my usual time. (9:30 game time)

Comment

There will be an Embinders Open Bell on Wooden's Day. This bell will start at the Ninth Late Bell until interest wanes. All students and those with orders are encouraged to come.

Comment

There will be an Embinders Open Bell on Saturn's Day. This bell will start at the Seventh Late Bell until interest wanes. All students and those with orders are encouraged to come.

You may also send orders via courier to embinders if unable to make the open bell.

Comment

Working...
                                X