Embinders Open Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is starting now.
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

There will be another open bell tonight at eight and a half late bells.

Embinder Leader, Adjutant Preceptor of the Battlers, and Senior Page.
      Honored Guest & Junior Equerry to Lady Etaine

Comment

I will be holding my weekly Embinders bell from noon to one late in the Outer Bailey Workshop today. Students and any persons desiring to place orders are invited to attend.

In service,
        You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

There will be an open Embinder's meeting tonight in the Outer Bailey work room from 7 to 8 late bells. All persons interested in placing orders and students are encouraged to attend.

In service,

Comment

There will be an open Embinder's bell beginning at 11 early in the Outer Bailey work room. All persons interested in placing orders and students are encouraged to attend.

In service,

Comment

I'll be holding an Embinders bell today at the fifth late bell and Moon's day at the seventh late bell. All students and those wishing to make orders are encouraged to join.

Comment

There will be an open Embinder's bell beginning at 1 late in the Outer Bailey work room. All persons interested in placing orders and students are encouraged to attend.

In service,

Comment

There will be an open Embinder's bell beginning at noon in the Outer Bailey work room. All persons interested in placing orders and students are encouraged to attend.

In service,

Comment

There will be an open Embinder's bell beginning at 7 late in the Outer Bailey work room. All persons interested in placing orders and students are encouraged to attend.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding an impromptu embinder bell at 4 late in the Outer Bailey work room. All students desiring to learn, and individuals wishing to place orders, are welcome to attend.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding my regular weekly bell at 12 late in the Outer Bailey work room. All students desiring to learn and individuals wishing to place orders are encouraged to attend.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding my regular weekly bell at 12 late in the Outer Bailey work room. All students desiring to learn and individuals wishing to place orders are encouraged to attend.

In service,

Comment

I will be holding my weekly bell at 6 late in the Outer Bailey work room. All students desiring to learn and individuals wishing to place orders are encouraged to attend.

In service,
                            Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 01-12-2017, 08:04 AM. Reason: Moved from noon to 6 due to being one of two people on the who

Comment

I will be having my open embinders bell tonight at the seventh late bell in the Outer Bailey. All those with orders and students of the association are encouraged to join.

Comment

I will be holding my weekly bell at 6 late in the Outer Bailey work room. All students desiring to learn and individuals wishing to place orders are encouraged to attend.

In service,

Comment

Working...
                                X