No announcement yet.

Embinders Open Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be in the embinders room today at three late to make up for the missed bell yesterday. All students and those wishing to order are welcomed to join.

Embinder Leader, Adjutant Preceptor of the Battlers, and Senior Page.
    Honored Guest & Junior Equerry to Lady Etaine

Comment

I'll be holding my usual open bell in the Outer Bailey work room at twelve late this afternoon, lasting until interest wanes.

On behalf of the Embinders,
      You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
      No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell on Frey's at noon for those students desiring to take a lesson, or any newly awoken interested in learning about the guild.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell this evening at 6 late for those students desiring to take a lesson, or any newly awoken interested in learning about the guild.

Comment

This is starting now.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell this evening at 7 late for those students desiring to take a lesson, or any newly awoken interested in learning about the guild.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell this afternoon at 12 late for those students desiring to take a lesson, or any newly awoken interested in learning about the guild.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell this evening at 7 late in the Outer Bailey work room for those students desiring to take a lesson, or any denizen interested in ordering from the guild.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell this evening at 5 late in the Outer Bailey work room for those students desiring to take a lesson, or any denizen interested in ordering from the guild.

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell this evening at 7 late in the Outer Bailey work room for those students desiring to take a lesson, or any denizen interested in ordering from the guild.

Comment

Comment

I'll be holding an open bell this afternoon from one to two late (or until interest wanes) in the Outer Bailey work room for those students desiring to take a lesson, or any denizen interested in ordering from the guild.

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 03-09-2017, 08:39 AM. Reason: Posted the wrong time originally

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is now. I will wait until half after the 7th late bell before departing should nobody attend.

Comment

Working...
                                X