No announcement yet.

Embinders Open Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be holding an open bell this evening at 5 late in the Outer Bailey work room for those students desiring to take a lesson, or any denizen interested in ordering from the guild.

On behalf of the Embinders,
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

This has been moved to 7 late bells due to a lack of people waking.
      You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

Embinding bell starting now and lasting until interest wanes.

Comment

I'll be holding my usual embinding bell from 7 to 8 late in the Outer Bailey work room.

Comment

I'll be holding an embinding bell beginning at ten and a half early. Any students desiring lessons or those with a need to order are welcome to attend.

Comment

I'll be holding my usual embinding bell from 7 to 8 late in the Outer Bailey work room. All members who are able to make it should do their best to attend, as I have some guild news to discuss. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are also welcome.

Comment

This is now.

Comment

I'll be holding an embinding bell from noon to 1 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are welcome.

Comment

I'll be holding my usual embinding bell from 7 to 8 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are also welcome.

Comment

I'll be holding an embinding bell from noon to 1 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are welcome.

Comment

I'll be holding my embinding bell on Tui's from 6 to 7 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are also welcome.

Comment

This begins in a chime.

Comment

Comment

I'll be holding my usual embinding bell from 7 to 8 late in the Outer Bailey work room. Those desiring lessons or wishing to place orders are also welcome.

Comment

The work room is presently open and will remain so for at least a bell as we handle recent orders. If you are interested in coming to place one yourself, or if you are a student in need of a lesson, please feel free to join us!

On behalf of the Embinders,

Comment

Working...
                                X