Open Chronicler Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open Chronicler Bell

Written this Twentieth Day and Fifth Moon, Sixteenth Year of Recent Awakenings.

Please let it be known that I will be holding an open chronicler bell in the clock tower at the second late bell until interest wanes.

All are welcomed to join if you have any questions about the Office, about applying to the Office, to discuss past or recent chronicles, to book the services of a Chronicler for future planned events, or simply to stop by and chat.

The office is located in the Clock Tower across the courtyard from the Bowling Alley. Knock or ring the silver bell.

~Yazmin Reymess~
    Junior Chronicler

I will be inside the Chroniclers Office for most of the day as I work on some writing. All are welcomed to come for conversation, tokens, questions and much more.

Comment

I will be inside the Chroniclers Office working on the Clock Tower Herald. All last minute entries are welcomed to come and submit them.

Comment

I will be inside the Chroniclers Office starting now this 22nd Day until interest wanes.

We of the Chroniclers aid with
        applying to the Office, discussing past or recent chronicles, booking the services of a Chroniclers for future events, making a submission to the Clocktower Herald or simply to stop by and chat over good drinks.

Comment

I will be inside the Chroniclers Office starting at the EIGHTH late bell until interest wanes.

applying to the Office, discussing past or recent chronicles, booking the services of a Chroniclers for future events, making a submission to the Clocktower Herald or simply to stop by and chat over good drinks.

Comment

I will be inside the Chroniclers Office starting at the ELEVENTH late bell until interest wanes.

Comment

I will be inside the Chroniclers Office starting at the TWELVE-HALF late bell until interest wanes.

Comment

I will be inside the Chroniclers Office starting at tonight at the TENTH late bell until interest wanes.

Comment

Apologies for the delay, the office is now open for the next hour or longer.

Comment

I will be inside the Chroniclers Office starting at tonight at the TENTH late bell until interest wanes.

Comment

I will be inside the Chroniclers Office starting at tonight at the NINTH late bell until interest wanes.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X