No announcement yet.

Outer Bailey Salon Bells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bell will be moved to later in the week since sera Vasilisa is holding one at six late this evening.
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

• I will be holding a styling bell this evening from 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 late in the Outer Bailey Salon, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend.

On behalf of the Stylists,

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

• I will be holding a styling bell this evening from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 late in the Outer Bailey Salon, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend.

Comment

• I will be holding a styling bell this evening from 6 to 7 late in the Outer Bailey Salon, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend.

Comment

• I will be holding a styling bell this evening from 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 late in the Outer Bailey Salon, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend.

Apologies for switching from my usual time.

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; Yesterday, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X