No announcement yet.

Outer Bailey Salon Bells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be holding my usual weekly bells this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from six and a half to seven and a half late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring non-intrinsic or Honored Guest styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend.

On behalf of the Stylists,
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

I will be hosting an impromptu styling bell in the Outer Bailey salon starting now and lasting until interest wanes. Students are welcome to attend for lessons if they desire.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

I will be holding my usual weekly bells this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from six and a half to seven and a half late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

I will be holding my usual weekly bells this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from six and a half to seven and a half late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

Comment

*bumped to the top*

Comment

Comment

*writ in blocky text by a random Page*

Mistress Josie says she'll be opening the salon at 6 1/2 late.

Comment

Comment

This is now.

Comment

I will be holding my weekly bells on Thor's evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from six and a half to seven and a half late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons. (OOC: My kids have appointments Wednesday, sorry to anyone for the inconvenience)

Comment

*bumped as a reminder*

Comment

This is tonight!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X