Outer Bailey Salon Bells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is now.
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

• I'm holding an open styling bell beginning now and lasting to 1 late, or until interest wanes. Come get your hair done before Court or simply visit to change your style and/or socialize.

On behalf of the Stylists,
      You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

• I will be holding my weekly bells this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from 6 1/2 to 71/2 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

• I will be holding my weekly bells this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from 6 1/2 to 71/2 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

• This is now.

Comment

• I will be holding my weekly bells this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from 8 1/2 to 9 1/2 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

• At Mistress Josie's request,

These bells will be cancelled for tonight, rescheduled for another time to be decided later.

Adahn Macadre,

Comment

• Due to missing yesterday's bell, I will be holding a replacement this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from 6 to 7 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

• I will be holding my weekly bells this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

• I will be holding my weekly bells this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Josie_Brennan View Post
                        I will be holding my weekly bells this evening in the Outer Bailey Salon from 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Due to the unfortunate events of today this will be cancelled.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

-Xandie
                        Aide to the Awakeners
                        Junior Royal Page
                        Nurse's Aide to the Healers
                        Royal Librarian Aide

Comment

• I will be holding my weekly bells this evening beginning now and lasting one bell, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

• I will be holding my weekly bells this evening from 7 to 8 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

• I will be holding my weekly bells this evening from 7 to 8 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

• I will be holding my weekly bells this evening from 6 to7 late, or until interest wanes. Anyone desiring Courtier or below styles, colors, or textures is welcome to attend, along with those students desiring lessons.

Comment

Working...
                                X