Inner Bailey Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inner Bailey Practice

This is to commence on the tenth day, eleventh moon, at seven late bells in the Inner Ballroom. Members of the Court as well as those who reside in Households (regardless of rank), are welcome to attend, provided they remain courteous.

~ Mistress Wilena

These will recommence on the fifteenth day, twelfth moon at nine late. Same restrictions apply.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

I will be hosting this practice in the Inner ballroom at eight late on this the fifteenth day of the twelfth moon. Once more members of the Court as well as those who reside in Households, regardless of rank, are welcome to attend, provided they remain courteous.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

I will be hosting a practice in the Inner Ballroom at nine late on this the fifth day of the first moon. Same rules apply.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

I will be hosting a practice in the Inner Ballroom at nine late on this the nineteenth day of the first moon. Same rules apply.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

There shall be another Inner Practice in the Ballroom at eight late on this the second day of the second moon. Members of the Court as well as those who reside in Households (regardless of rank), are welcome to attend, provided they remain courteous.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

This shall commence on this the ninth day of the second moon at nine late in the Inner Ballroom. As per usual, members of the Court as well as those who reside in Households (regardless of rank), are welcome to attend. Courtesy is also a must during these.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

I will once more be hosting a practice on the sixteenth day of the second moon at nine late. Same rules apply.

~ Mistress Wilena
                Last edited by Wil; 02-15-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Thi is tonight, sixteenth day second moon, in the Inner Ballroom at nine late.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

I will be hosting a practice on this the twenty third day of the second moon at nine late. All those who reside inner, regardless of rank and provided they remain courteous, are welcome to attend.

~Mistress Wilena

Comment

This shall be held in the Inner Ballroom on this the second day of the third moon at nine late. All those who reside Inner, regardless of rank, are welcome to attend. As always courtesy is expected from all who do attend.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

This will be taking place on this the thirteenth day of the third moon at eight late in the Inner Ballroom. As per usual those who reside Inner, regardless of rank, are welcome to attend. All must remain courteous.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

This shall commence this the twentieth day of the third moon at nine late bells in the Inner Ballroom. All those who reside Inner are welcome to attend provided they remain courteous.

~ Mistress Wilena

Comment

Working...
                          X