Duelist Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duelist Practice

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at six late and lasting one bell or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing along with discourse on the Code Duello.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at six late and lasting one bell or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, along with a discussion on dueling versus law.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at ten late and lasting one bell or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, along with practice in small group sparring.

Comment

There will be a discussion on the virtue of Charity this evening at 9 late bells in the Practice Hall, followed by sword instruction and sparring.

I will be issuing a challenge to all those in attendance, and encourage everyone to attend who might regardless of affiliations.

For Honor,

Comment

This begins now.

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 10 late and lasting one bell or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, along with information on how to properly utilize a rapier.

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 03-30-2017, 01:36 PM. Reason: Typosandthings

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall alongside sera Vasilisa beginning at 10 late and lasting one bell or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, along with team combat training provided enough individuals show.

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall alongside sera Vasilisa beginning at 9 late and lasting one bell or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, along with team combat training provided enough individuals show.

Comment

This begins in a chime.

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 9 1/2 late and lasting one bell or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing.

Comment

*brought to the top*

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 10 late and lasting one bell or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing.

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 5 late and lasting one bell. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing.

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 10 late and lasting one bell. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing along with discussion on excess of Virtues.

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 11 early and lasting one bell. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing along with discussion on common mistakes while fighting with a rapier.

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 04-28-2017, 07:09 AM. Reason: I wasn't awake when I originally posted 11 late <.<

Comment

Working...
                              X