No announcement yet.

Duelist Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 8 late and lasting one bell. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 10 late and lasting one bell. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

*pulled forward*

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 5 late and lasting one bell. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

(OOC: Had to make it sooner than 9 late since it's my mom's birthday and we have plans. Sorry for any inconveniences!)

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 8 late and lasting one bell. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 10 late and lasting one bell, or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

Comment

I will be holding an open Duelist Practice in the Practice Hall beginning at 11 late and lasting one bell, or until interest wanes. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; Today, 05:45 PM. Reason: Watching a movie with the hubby; had to push back

Comment

Working...
                X