No announcement yet.

Duelist Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may be a bit late, but this is still happening.
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

• I'll be holding a practice this afternoon at 3 late. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

• *posted by a courier hastily*

Mistress says this will start at twenty after the 3rd late bell and apologizes for any inconvenience.

(OOC: Have a nurse here and waiting for her visit to be over)

Comment

• I will be holding a closed Duelist discussion in the Cupola at 2 late bells. Pledges are expected to bring their homework relating to the Justice virtue for review and conversation.

Comment

• *returned to the top*

Comment

• Since Army practice is not being held presently I will hold an open Duelist bell lasting until 4 1/2 late in the Practice Hall. Anyone wishing to spar or receive lessons is welcome to attend.

Comment

• I'll be holding a practice this evening at 11 1/2 late. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 04-08-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• This starts in the near future.

Comment

• I'll be holding a practice this evening at 3 late. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

Comment

• I will be holding a closed Duelist discussion in the Cupola at 2 late bells. We will be conversing on the topic of Pledge expectations and the rules of progression to membership within the Family. All Pledges are encouraged to attend.

Comment

• This begins soon.

Comment

• I'll be holding a practice this afternoon at 6 late. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

Comment

• [*brought forward*]

Comment

• I'll be holding a practice this evening at 11 1/2 late. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 04-15-2018, 06:48 PM. Reason: Moved for the Faith meeting

Comment

• I'll be holding a practice this afternoon at 3 late. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X