No announcement yet.

Duelist Practice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be holding a closed Duelist discussion in the Cupola at 3 late bells. We will be conversing on upcoming events and duels. All Pledges are encouraged to attend and participate.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

• I'll be holding a practice this afternoon at 3 late. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

• I'll be holding a practice this afternoon at 3 late. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

Comment

• I will be holding a closed Duelist discussion in the Cupola at 2 late bells. We will be conversing on upcoming events and duels. All Pledges are encouraged to attend and participate.

Comment

Comment

• I'll be holding a practice this evening at 6 late. Lessons will be offered at this time to persons of good standing, and for any interested in the group we will be available to answer your questions.

(OOC: Had to move it so I can attend to some RL stuff. Sorry!)
              Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 05-01-2018, 09:43 AM. Reason: What I said up there.

Comment

• I will be holding a closed Duelist discussion in the Bowler's Lounge at 2 late bells. We will be discussing the virtue of Courage, along with reviewing thoughts on Franchise. All Pledges are encouraged to attend and participate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• I will be holding a closed Duelist discussion in the Bowler's Lounge at 2 late bells. We will be discussing Virtue quests, vows and current progress of students. All Hopefuls, Pledges and Members are encouraged to attend and participate.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• This begins soon.

Comment

• I will be holding a closed Duelist discussion in the Bowler's Lounge at 2 late bells. We will be discussing Virtue quests, upcoming duels and current progress of students. All Hopefuls, Pledges and Members are encouraged to attend and participate.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X