Embinders Promotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embinders Promotion

Please join me in congratulating sera Elora who has been promoted to the position of Apprentice within the Embinders. We are very proud of her hard work and are pleased to acknowledge her accordingly.

On behalf of the Embinders,
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Please join me in congratulating ser Chrestian who has been promoted to the position of Embinder within the guild and can now accept orders.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

Please join me in congratulating ser Keyland who has been promoted to the position of Embinder within the guild and can now accept orders.

Comment

Please join me in congratulating ser Chrestian who has been promoted to the position of Apprentice within the Embinders. He has proven to be diligent in his studies and a hard worker, and we are happy to reward him accordingly.

Comment

Please join me in congratulating ser Chrestian who has been promoted to the position of Lead Apprentice within the Embinders. He continues to bring new ideas to the table and works hard on behalf of the guild.

Comment

Please join me in congratulating ser Meoris who has been promoted to the position of full Embinder within the guild. He has proven to be a swift learner with capable hands, and is excited to begin working on orders for the Keep.

Comment

Please join me in congratulating sera Elora who has been promoted once again to the position of Apprentice within the Embinders, and ser Brynden who has been promoted to a full Embinder and is now capable of accepting orders within the Outer Bailey. We are very pleased with the progress they have made and are excited to see them use their skills for the betterment of the Castle and its denizens.

Comment

Working...
              X