Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outer Bailey Clothiers Bell

Hosted by: Sera Trinity

There will be an open seamstress bell in the outer bailey clothiers room this evening at the seventh late bell.
    All good standing denizens are welcomed to join to make an order, seek clothing advice, or to socialize.

Please remember to be polite and respectful when in the clothiers room.
    All foods and drinks must be consumed before entering.

~ Thank You ~
    Last edited by SeraTrinity; 03-16-2017, 10:57 AM.

~Established Guest~
    ~Gardener~
    ~Harp Musician~
    ~Apprentice Seamstress~

I will be having a seamstress bell on the middle landing of the grand bridge at one late until interest wanes.

There, I will aid and accept orders as well as aid with questions about fashion to the best of my abilities.
    Tokens will be available should any new guest require them for the new guest quest.

~Established Guest~
    ~Gardener~
    ~Harp Musician~
    ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Cupola at six late until interest wanes.

There, I will accept orders as well as aid with questions about fashion to the best of my abilities.
      Tokens will be available should any new guest require them for their new guest quest.

~Established Guest~
      ~Gardener~
      ~Harp Musician~
      ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at the fifth late bell until interest wanes.

There, I will accept orders as well as aid with questions about fashion to the best of my abilities.
        Tokens will be available should any new guest require them for their new guest quest.

~Established Guest~
        ~Gardener~
        ~Harp Musician~
        ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Refectory at the third late bell until interest wanes.

~Established Guest~
          ~Gardener~
          ~Harp Musician~
          ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at the third late bell until interest wanes.

~Established Guest~
            ~Gardener~
            ~Harp Musician~
            ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

Sera Natasha and I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at seven and a half late bells until interest wanes.

~Established Guest~
              ~Gardener~
              ~Harp Musician~
              ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at the third late bell until interest wanes.

~Established Guest~
                ~Gardener~
                ~Harp Musician~
                ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at the nine late bell until interest wanes.

~Established Guest~
                  ~Gardener~
                  ~Harp Musician~
                  ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at the fifth late bell until interest wanes.

---

However, students are asked to come early. Please see the courier for more information,

~Established Guest~
                    ~Gardener~
                    ~Harp Musician~
                    ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at the nine late bell until interest wanes.

~Established Guest~
                      ~Gardener~
                      ~Harp Musician~
                      ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at noon and again at three late bell until interest wanes.

Students are encouraged to join

~Established Guest~
                        ~Gardener~
                        ~Harp Musician~
                        ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at the sixth late bell until interest wanes.

~Established Guest~
                          ~Gardener~
                          ~Harp Musician~
                          ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at the half late tenth bell until interest wanes.

Students are encouraged to join and I apologize for not holding my bell at my usual time.

~Established Guest~
                            ~Gardener~
                            ~Harp Musician~
                            ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room at the ninth late bell until interest wanes.

~Established Guest~
                              ~Gardener~
                              ~Harp Musician~
                              ~Apprentice Seamstress~

Comment

Working...
                              X