• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeraTrinity
    started a topic Outer Bailey Clothiers Bell

Outer Bailey Clothiers Bell

Hosted by: Sera Trinity

There will be an open seamstress bell in the outer bailey clothiers room this evening at the seventh late bell.
    All good standing denizens are welcomed to join to make an order, seek clothing advice, or to socialize.

Please remember to be polite and respectful when in the clothiers room.
    All foods and drinks must be consumed before entering.

~ Thank You ~
    Last edited by SeraTrinity; 03-16-2017, 10:57 AM.

• SeraTrinity
    replied
    I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room from the sixth late bell until interest wanes.

There, I will accept orders as well as aid with questions about fashion to the best of my abilities.
    Tokens will be available should any new guest require them for their new guest quest.

Students are encouraged to join.

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room from the fourth late bell until interest wanes.

There, I will accept orders as well as aid with questions about fashion to the best of my abilities.
    Tokens will be available should any new guest require them for their new guest quest.

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied
    I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room from the fourth late bell until interest wanes.

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied
    I will be having a seamstress bell in the Outer Clothiers Room from the second late bell until interest wanes.

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SeraTrinity
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X