Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outer Library: Career Day

Career Day

The Outer Library is proud to announce the start of Career Day. This day will happen once every moon and consists of influential denizens of the castle coming to speak about their career of choice. Furthermore, they will discuss the road they took to get where they are today and the struggles they encountered on their path. They will answer related questions and accept applications should they have open positions. You will learn what it takes to do thier job and how to decide what your career will be.

This event was created to encourage denizens to learn about the many jobs in the castle. To always continue on with your dreams for hard work often pays off. Each moon we will have a new guest of honor and a different career. Perhaps you may walk out with a plan for your future, the possibilities are endless so I strongly suggest all denizens join.

Last edited by SeraAdeline; 03-21-2017, 04:09 PM.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Apprentice Jeweler
    Royal Purse Bearer
    Royal Librarian
    Honored Guest
    Assistant Dean of the Royal Collegium

Master Dolph

I'm excited to announce that Master Dolph has graciously agreed
    to be our first Career Day guest speaker. He will be in the outer library on the fifteenth day of this moon at the sixth late bell. The master will be speaking about his role as Royal Chief of Medicine along with members from the Healers.

All good standing denizens are welcomed to attend. Food and drinks will be served but please do your best not to make a mess. Any disruptions will be cause for you to exit the room with no warnings.

The date and time may change if needed so please check often so you're informed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Apprentice Jeweler
    Royal Purse Bearer
    Royal Librarian
    Honored Guest

Comment

*A note posted by a helpful page*

Due to the waking times I gave, I cannot be available until after ten late. However, if this is moved to Sun's or Moon's, six late bells is agreeable.

Signed,
      Royal Chief of Medicine
      Courtier of Her Majesty's Royal Court

Comment

~Mistress Lilly~

I am extremely pleased to announce that our second special guest speaker has been chosen. Mistress Lilly is a long time resident of the castle and has accomplished much in her time here. She has agreed
        to speak to attendees at Career Day on her role as Chief Scribe of the Chambers.

Furthermore she will discuss other positions within the Chambers as well as related topics.
        This will commence in the outer library on the fourteenth day of the fourth moon at the eighth late bell.

All good standing denizens are welcomed to attend. Food and drinks will be served but please do your best not to make a mess.
        Any disruptions will be cause for us to ask you to exit the room with no warnings.

~ * ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        Apprentice Jeweler
        Royal Purse Bearer
        Royal Librarian
        Honored Guest

Comment

~Mistress Blodwen~

I am honored to announce that our third special guest speaker has been chosen. Mistress Blodwen is a wise and talented woman who has overcome many struggles and now stands as the Royal Sorceress. She willing gives her time to all who have interest in sorcery and continues to assist them on their own path to greatness. So it pleased me that she has agreed
          to speak to attendees at Career Day on her role as Royal Sorceress.

Furthermore she will discuss other the Sorcery Program as well as related topics.
          This will commence in the outer library however, a date has not been decided on. This will be updated soon.

All good standing denizens are welcomed to attend. Food and drinks will be served but please do your best not to make a mess.
          Any disruptions will be cause for us to ask you to exit the room with no warnings.

~ * ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          Apprentice Jeweler
          Royal Purse Bearer
          Royal Librarian
          Honored Guest

Comment

..::The Duelists::..

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Duelists will be speaking at this moon's career day.
            The Duelists is a martial guild in the outer that teaches about the Chivalric Virtues and how to formally handle a Duel of Honor

On the 17th Day at the seventh late bell, Master Colby and Mistress Josie will visit the library
            to discuss the duelists, their personal experiences and to awnswer any questions you might have.

~ * ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
            Apprentice Jeweler
            Royal Purse Bearer
            Royal Librarian
            Honored Guest

Comment

..::The Chroniclers::..

It brings me good cheer to announce I am once again doing career days! This moon will be sera Euphelia and the Office of Chroniclers.

Sera Euphelia will be in the Outer Library on the 16th Day of the 10th moon at the seventh late bell to speak to all denizens who care to join.
              She will discuss the history off the chroniclers, how one might join, the purpose and the perks to becoming a Chronicler.

~ * ~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
              Apprentice Jeweler
              Royal Purse Bearer
              Royal Librarian
              Honored Guest

Comment

Working...
              X