Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebration of Appreciation

To all denizens,

I will be hosting a Celebration of Appreciation on the 26th day of this moon at 7 late bells in the Inner Bailey Pavilion. The purpose is to appreciate and glorify the denizens of Marrach who invest their time, blood, sweat and tears into making the Castle a better place and keeping everyone safe. This will be a social focused on paying special recognition to stand-out individuals who went above and beyond during the 17th year of recent Awakenings. As such, I am requesting every person who was awake last year to cast your ballots for those people you believe deserving. Please submit no more than 6 names with a brief summary indicating why you selected them.

For example:
    Ser Laughsalot - He was ever attentive to the needs of the newly dawned, regularly held events that assisted in the Outer Bailey being active, and fought in several battles against Enemies of the Crown.

Those persons with the highest number of votes for the best reasons will be acknowledged on this special day. This is not a popularity contest, it is an observance of substance and servitude, so please treat it as such. I will be accepting submissions until midnight on Thor's, the 23rd day of this moon. Residents of both Baileys are encouraged to participate.

Mistress of Entertainments,
    Apprentice Embinder
    Apprentice Stylist
    Duelist

Mistress of Entertainments
    Royal Artist
    Secretary to Lady Sinvy
    Seeker of the Faith

Squire to Dame Galatea
    Virtuoso of the Unity

*brought to the top*
    Apprentice Embinder
    Apprentice Stylist
    Duelist

Royal Artist
    Secretary to Lady Sinvy
    Seeker of the Faith

Squire to Dame Galatea
    Virtuoso of the Unity

Comment

*brought forward*
      Apprentice Embinder
      Apprentice Stylist
      Duelist

Royal Artist
      Secretary to Lady Sinvy
      Seeker of the Faith

Squire to Dame Galatea
      Virtuoso of the Unity

Comment

Tomorrow at midnight is the deadline for submitting your votes! I've only received them from five people, which is fairly discouraging, so please make it a point to fill out the questionnaires I sent to you and see them back to me so the most deserving individuals are rewarded.
        Apprentice Embinder
        Apprentice Stylist
        Duelist

Royal Artist
        Secretary to Lady Sinvy
        Seeker of the Faith

Squire to Dame Galatea
        Virtuoso of the Unity

Comment

You have until midnight tonight to put your names forth for consideration. Please take a few moments and do so!
          Apprentice Embinder
          Apprentice Stylist
          Duelist

Royal Artist
          Secretary to Lady Sinvy
          Seeker of the Faith

Squire to Dame Galatea
          Virtuoso of the Unity

Comment

Working...
          X