Announcement

Collapse

Skotos Forums Closing: September 30

The Skotos Forums are officially closing on September 30, 2020. They will go read-only on that date, and will be removed entirely sometime afterward.

We encourage the games that spun off of Skotos to create new discussion mediums of their own, and some have already done so. But the centralized discussions for Skotos will soon be a thing of the past (just as the centralized Skotos site is).

We've also posted a goodbye message to the community on our main page, which you can find here:
http://www.skotos.net/goodbye.php
See more
See less

Stylists Bell [Outer]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be having an open styling bell today at the Sixth Late Bell until interest wanes.
    This will be held in the outer bailey stylists room.

Comment

• This will be tomorrow instead. Maybe.

Comment

• I will be having an open styling bell today at the Seventh Late Bell until interest wanes.

Comment

• [Importantly Raised]

P.S To the couple I called to, ignore me. The bell isn't until seven, I forget things.

Comment

• I will be having an open styling bell today at the Sixth Late Bell until interest wanes.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Did I misread the time of this notice? I arrived at six late bells and the door was closed and locked and though I waited for a quarter of a bell, no one arrived to unlock it.

Mistress Tine
                    Royal Chronicler of the Court
                    Squire to Sir Edstave
                    Junior Equerry to Lord Dolph Li'astri
                    Duelist Society Pledge

Comment

• I will be having an open styling bell tomorrow at the Sixth Late Bell until interest wanes.

Comment

• OOC: Sorry for anyone who came, for some reason I can't get into the game. I'll try another time.

Comment

• I will be having an open styling bell tomorrow at the Fifth Late Bell until interest wanes.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information