Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispered Rumors...

Whispered Rumors...

OOC: Rumors are slippery things. Truths, half-truths, or out-right lies: who can tell? Nevertheless, they are good seeds for roleplay, so have fun.

Want to spread a rumor? Give your plot a kick by spreading a juicy nugget of information (or misinformation) anonymously by simply typing: @rumor "[insert your rumor here]" in your parser.

Please do not respond to rumors in this thread. Start a new thread if you want to comment on one of the posted rumors or - better yet - do it ICly in the game.
    -StoryTrainee Yuuta
    StoryPlotter in training

What's going on with the Conclavers coming to the surface more and more recently? I think the Conclavers have been more active of late than any guild on the surface. Which is saying something... something sad... What are we missing here?

Did you hear the Duke and Princess talking about the various objects in the Tent? I heard the Master even has a soul trapped in there somewhere...

The inquisition will keep close eye on those who spend their trade on a disguise cloak.

The cats and rats are holding their own trade bazaar, offering item for coin. I heard it was a plot put together by the Army to entrap the denizens into buying stolen goods.

Speaking of the Army, I heard someone got discharged for stealing goods from criminals. Who was it? I forgot his name, but he was a Serjeant, apparently. One of the couriers told me. You better believe the Army will make an example of him.

Did you know the library books have eyes? Gerolt found that out the hard way…...

Will Mistress Josie and ser Melle be the next to announce their engagement and wedding? We could use a bit of good news after all the darkness we seem to see gathering about the castle.

Sera Kamiliah was looking for magical items to trade to Master Ali in order to get a spell. I wonder if the spell will help her to get along better with those around her. Have you seen how high and mighty she acts around her peers? Think she's gunning for a Courtier spot? I hope not, we already have too many sour, unfriendly courtiers to speak of… and about…...

I hear there is a petition floating around for Meryl to be placed into a chastity suit.

His Highness is "sick", and the Lord Consort has the whole Castle quailing in fear of his Inquisition and Chancery. One learns a lot, to see who rises and who falls during times like these.

I hear there are people petitioning to keep sera Natasha in the outer because she’s too valuable”.

Memphis said that she had an entire whole Army regiment for lovers! I wonder if that is her same plan for the Castle's Army too?

I wonder if Adahn will be demoted, since the only reason he was made a courtier was out of his loyalty to Lord Boreas and we all saw how that turned out...

Want to make Irene red? Try talking about anything dirty around her. What a prude!

Watch this coming Royal Court very closely…

If you kiss Wendy, she will bring out her special wine she hides under the bar and pour you a glass.

The Conclave is secretly recruiting goblins and gnomes to build dangerous toys and hand them out to various denizens. Careful when someone just “gives you” a toy.

Did you know there’s a secret library? Ask around…...

Mistress Ezraella will let you curse in front of her, and it only costs 10 coin!

-StoryTrainee Yuuta
    StoryPlotter in training

Comment

Working...
    X