Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispered Rumors...

Whispered Rumors...

OOC: Rumors are slippery things. Truths, half-truths, or out-right lies: who can tell? Nevertheless, they are good seeds for roleplay, so have fun.

Want to spread a rumor? Give your plot a kick by spreading a juicy nugget of information (or misinformation) anonymously by simply typing: @rumor "[insert your rumor here]" in your parser.

Please do not respond to rumors in this thread. Start a new thread if you want to comment on one of the posted rumors or - better yet - do it ICly in the game.
    -StoryTrainee Yuuta
    StoryPlotter in training

It is one thing to earn your places as a courtier, but it is another thing entirely to demand that you should be one.

Did you hear that Lady Etaine was after Master Ali's blood magic cloak? I wonder whose blood she was planning to feed it?

Master Jeffery only cares about his shiny buttons and fancy hats!

Nurse Sinistro drinks yellow bile! That's why his teeth are stained!

When no one is looking, Ibar tucks in his limbs and rolls himself around the castle like a bowling ball.

Seic and Mistress Lilly are in love. They just don't know it yet.

Lexiana is trying to look more busy so she is claiming bells as her own!

There seem to be quite a number of members of the Outer up for Honoured Guest this Court, and a couple up for Courtier as well. I wonder how attitudes will change, following Court...

Does the Winter Court really want Marcellius there or did Lord Bernier just charm everyone into agreeing?

You know that swinging body you can sometimes catch a glimpse of in the Gate Courtyard? It's a memory of the Castle during the Forever Summer that no one is supposed to talk about... but the Castle remembers. It remembers everything.

I hear Kobe got himself a bow and some arrows. Yikes! How long until we start seeing some arrow-wound related injuries crowding the healers?

Meryl thinks Lady Sinvy is just a lush, and that's why she runs the cellar.

Mistress Josie was in the Dining Hall, singing and dancing with a broom!

I heard Master Ali had some competition at his tent this year. What was her name? Monica?

Princess Maeve was seen hopping up and down in excitement at the prospect of seeing Master Ali! Her excitement was increased, when she emerged from his tent carrying a large green egg! I wonder what's inside? Remember the basilisk?

-StoryTrainee Yuuta
    StoryPlotter in training

Comment

Working...
    X