Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispered Rumors...

Whispered Rumors...

OOC: Rumors are slippery things. Truths, half-truths, or out-right lies: who can tell? Nevertheless, they are good seeds for roleplay, so have fun.

Want to spread a rumor? Give your plot a kick by spreading a juicy nugget of information (or misinformation) anonymously by simply typing: @rumor "[insert your rumor here]" in your parser.

Please do not respond to rumors in this thread. Start a new thread if you want to comment on one of the posted rumors or - better yet - do it ICly in the game.
    -StoryTrainee Yuuta
    StoryPlotter in training

Who is that one dead-eyed woman? "Calamity"? What the hells kind of a name is that? And have you ever seen her smile? She gives me the bumpies!

It looks as though the Preceptor has made a few new enemies.

That wild-haired Vasilisa belongs in the caves with the rest of the savages!

It seems that the commonfolk have forgotten their manners. Maybe it's time to remove another tongue? Vasant, Liir, or maybe Melle once again?

So they are letting anyone into the Army now? I don't even think Drix knows how to speak, and Lourdes is a loud mouth. No standards.

Sera Ambra has returned. She may not be everyone's favourite woman but she is no less kind or generous for it. That is what makes her good.

More rumors floating about sera Sassa and Master Anton. I wonder which one is silver tonguing the other?

No wonder Blodwen is so angry, look at her students. One can't speak incoherent sentences, one can't speak at all, one cries all the time, one is a hopeless gambling addict, one looks like a bowling ball, and that other one is the most awkward thing I've ever seen.

That new girl Lourdes has taken a noticeable liking to Lieutenant Adahn, flirting with him carelessly in front of rooms full of people, and what's more is he seems to like it! He might as well start looking toward the lower ranks for love because I hear he's going to be demoted this Court.

Pssst, don't tell anyone I told you this, but you know that person posting all that poetry on the boards? My sources tell me it's that newly dawned Vasant - the one who's doing the research on ser Gareth. It makes sense, doesn't it?

Sassa sent a 'confession' about her love of Spring and asked that Lord Boreas' man servant, ser Brynden, punish her...

Meryl is still trying to pass herself off as innocently trying to share her "honey pots" with Conal.

Some are saying that Duke Lucus has taken the Prince and is planning to use him as a hostage. It was hinted that a war will soon split the castle into sides. Watch your back, I tell you. You never know who is your friend and who is really your foe.

Goodness these lazy courtiers wake out of years of sleep to make a comment, but do not bother to meet with those up for promotion?! Laziness, I say!

Did you see how Lord Bernier and Lady Amoret were whispering back and forth!? You'd think they both forgot that she was engaged...but it seems so has Lord Sicard.

Lady Amoret bid Juliana to help Lord Bernier "get acquainted with the violet"...I don't think that means what that innocent mind of hers, -thinks- it means.

Josie's gotten pretty comfortable around Jeffery! Enough to disrobe and change into her nightgown in his presence, but hell why not? Its not like either of of them have a significant other.

I hear the Royal Sorcerer has been given a substantial sum to ensure a little 'accident' occurs during Sassa's binding.

Did you see them privately communicating on the bridge? Brook sure has a thing for sorceresses, huh?

The Cats and Rats are taking bets over who will be promoted this upcoming Court. Drop a scroll in the hole, and win a pretty prize!

An openly "spring" girl flirting with the valet of the Winter Knight. There's something... poetic about that. A tad treasonous, but poetic.

Natasha and Colby have split. Which one do you think will be suited first?

Kaori wants to join a Debate Society...? Kaori already IS a Debate Society!

I heard one of the individuals up for promotion is a secret spy for the Conclave. Known only to the Duke and Duchess themselves! Careful what you say around our newer Courtiers or Honoured Guests...
    -StoryTrainee Yuuta
    StoryPlotter in training

Comment

Working...
    X