The Queen's Household: Time for Tea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen's Household: Time for Tea

Composed this Twenty-Seventh Day of the Fourth Moon, Eighteenth Year.

Greetings.

Tomorrow, the Twenty-Eighth of the Fourth Moon at One Late, tea shall be provided in the Inner Bailey Great Hall and hosted by the Royal Handmaidens. The Queen's Household warmly welcome Her Majesty's Court as well as those of Honored Guest Rank, to attend the tea.

By my hand,

Ezraella, Most Senior Handmaiden

[brought forward]

Comment

Composed this Eleventh Day of the Fifth Moon, Eighteenth Year.

Greetings.

Tomorrow, the Twelfth of the Fifth Moon at One Late, tea shall be provided in the Inner Bailey Great Hall and hosted by the Royal Handmaidens. The Queen's Household warmly welcome Her Majesty's Court as well as those of Honored Guest Rank, to attend the tea.

By my hand,

Ezraella, Senior Handmaiden

Comment

*helpfully lifted to the top*
        You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
        No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

Composed this Nineteenth Day of the Fifth Moon, Eighteenth Year.

Greetings.

Today, the Nineteenth Day of the Fifth Moon at One Late, tea shall be provided in the Inner Bailey Great Hall and hosted by the Royal Handmaidens. The Queen's Household warmly welcome Her Majesty's Court as well as those of Honored Guest Rank, to attend the tea.

By my hand,

Comment

[Posted by a helpful Page Boy]

This has been pushed to Two Late

Comment

Composed this Twenty-Fifth Day of the Fifth Moon, Eighteenth Year.

Greetings.

Tomorrow, the Twenty-Sixth Day of the Fifth Moon at Two Late, tea shall be provided in the Inner Bailey Great Hall and hosted by the Royal Handmaidens. The Queen's Household warmly welcome Her Majesty's Court as well as those of Honored Guest Rank, to attend the tea.

By my hand,

Comment

Composed this First Day of the Sixth Moon, Eighteenth Year.

Greetings.

Tomorrow, the Second Day of the Sixth Moon at Two Late, tea shall be provided in the Inner Bailey Great Hall and hosted by the Royal Handmaidens. The Queen's Household warmly welcome Her Majesty's Court as well as those of Honored Guest Rank, to attend the tea.

By my hand,

Comment

Composed this Ninth Day of the Sixth Moon, Eighteenth Year.

Greetings.

Today, the Ninth Day of the Sixth Moon at Three Late, tea shall be provided in the Inner Bailey Great Hall and hosted by the Royal Handmaidens. The Queen's Household warmly welcome Her Majesty's Court as well as those of Honored Guest Rank, to attend the tea.

By my hand,

Comment

Composed this Sixteenth Day of the Sixth Moon, Eighteenth Year.

Greetings.

Today, the Ninth Day of the Sixth Moon at Two Late, tea shall be provided in the Inner Bailey Great Hall and hosted by the Royal Handmaidens. The Queen's Household warmly welcome Her Majesty's Court as well as those of Honored Guest Rank, to attend the tea.

By my hand,

Comment

Composed this Twenty-Second Day of the Sixth Moon, Eighteenth Year.

Greetings.

Tomorrow, the Twenty-Third Day of the Sixth Moon at Two Late, tea shall be provided in the Inner Bailey Great Hall and hosted by the Royal Handmaidens. The Queen's Household warmly welcome Her Majesty's Court as well as those of Honored Guest Rank, to attend the tea.

By my hand,

Comment

Working...
                      X