Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whispered Rumors...

Whispered Rumors...

OOC: Rumors are slippery things. Truths, half-truths, or out-right lies: who can tell? Nevertheless, they are good seeds for roleplay, so have fun.

Want to spread a rumor? Give your plot a kick by spreading a juicy nugget of information (or misinformation) anonymously by simply typing: @rumor "[insert your rumor here]" in your parser.

Please do not respond to rumors in this thread. Start a new thread if you want to comment on one of the posted rumors or - better yet - do it ICly in the game.
    -StoryTrainee Yuuta
    StoryPlotter in training

It seems tattoos are becoming fashionable for the Inner; Courtiers are practically lining up for them.

Yet another mysterious note, this one not as clear as the last, though a warning of being watched remains, but so too is a warning of being lazy. Or is it that it is warning about what is spoken of? Still the mystery continues, perhaps another will make it more clear.

On that note (pun intended), a fourth scroll has appeared. Is this a bored philosopher's ramblings, or something deeper? And what's with the obsession over "Four"?

You hear there is another Knight's Challenge in the works? I wonder what new tests they might devise for the unsuspecting this time.

Speaking of Knight's Challenges, I wonder what guests will flock to the waking the moment the challenge starts? It's amusing to see whose spark is kindled at the prospect of possible promotion, only to fall to slumber when they don't get it and wonder why.

More divides between the bailies as a few denizens expressed hushed whispers at their dislike for the "nosy Inner folk". And you wonder what the Conclave thinks of this, when we fight among ourselves.

Prelinah's motives made clear! Upon constructing her gem golem, and hearing it claim "I am Rhoc", she "graciously" handed out gems that it created, to those who helped her on her quest. Never mind the fact that most of them are banned... Did we forget how mischievous this sprite was?

A new handmaiden! Wait... a returning handmaiden! There's a bit of murmuring about how she came back without so much as a slap on the wrist, but let's be fair; many individuals return from rest and return to their work without heed.

Where'd the gnomes go? How hard is it to lose a bunch of... wait... Where'd they come from? Were they here the whole time?

Favour is the currency of the Court. But not the only currency...

Did you see how that Master ran off with that Sash the other morning? Something about setting fires. Oh well... where's there's smoke...

Have you ever wondered why Raulison has one eye? I heard he plucked it out with his own two hands!

Adahn was seen questioning Kobe. Kobe was seen whispering to the Conclave. Hmmm...

Rumor has it that if you request an audience with the Queen and tell Her the secret password, She'll give you Her favour. The password is "Spring"

I heard Josie was giving private lessons in her room. Don't ask me what the lesson was on!

I don't trust this quiet. The Shadows, the Wraiths... Is this what we call "The Calm"? Does anyone truly think they just "went away"?

Adayne gave the little kitten Fireball an earcuff! He'll be the envy of all the cats!
    -StoryTrainee Yuuta
    StoryPlotter in training

Comment

Working...
    X