Game Nights: Awakeners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Nights: Awakeners

I'll be hosting a game bell tonight in the Sunset Room at 7 late. We'll be playing Bronze Pot, a betting and card game, for anyone interested in joining. If you're able to bring along some bronze coins to play with then please do so, but if not I will have some available for people to use so everyone can participate.

On behalf of the Awakeners,
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

I'll be hosting a game bell tonight in the Sunset Room at 10 late. We'll be playing Bronze Pot, a betting and dice game, for anyone interested in joining. If you're able to bring along some bronze coins to play with then please do so, but if not I will have some available for people to use so everyone can participate.

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

I'll be hosting a game bell tomorrow (Tuis) night in the Sunset Room at 10 late. We'll be playing Bronze Pot, a betting and dice game, for anyone interested in joining. If you're able to bring along some bronze coins to play with then please do so, but if not I will have some available for people to use so everyone can participate.

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 07-18-2017, 04:58 AM.

Comment

I'll wait around until ten and a half late to see if anyone shows. Game night is still on!

Comment

I'll be hosting a game bell Thors night in the Sunset Room at 8 late. We'll be playing Bronze Pot, a betting and dice game, for anyone interested in joining. If you're able to bring along some bronze coins to play with then please do so, but if not I will have some available for people to use so everyone can participate.

Comment

*brought to the top of the boards*

Comment

This starts in approximately twenty ticks.

Comment

I'll be hosting a game bell this evening at 7 late in the Refectory. We'll be having a chess tournament with the winning player receiving a prize reward. Even if you do not play or have not played, you are welcome to come attend and learn or socialize.

Comment

This starts soon! Make your way to the Refectory if you care to participate.

Comment

I'll be hosting a game bell this evening at 7 late on the middle landing of the Grand Bridge. We'll be playing 'How's Yours?', a new guessing game for your enjoyment. Even if you do not want to play, you are welcome to come attend and learn or socialize.

Comment

This has been pushed back to the 9th late bell, but in the same location. Sorry for any inconvenience!
                      Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 08-10-2017, 02:41 PM. Reason: Super tired, need a nap

Comment

I completely forgot that Mistress Wilena is holding her martial practice this evening at 9 late, so I'm going to move this with apologies to tomorrow (Frey's) at 7 late bells in the Refectory. I look forward to seeing you all there!

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 08-11-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

*re-posted*

Comment

Working...
                          X