Cleansing of the Avalon Glade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleansing of the Avalon Glade

Natura Balanus is seeking 7 volunteers to aid in the near future with a ritual cleansing on the remaining, tainted portion of the Avalon Glade. If you are interested in participating please send a missive to myself with your name and your general availability. Once I have had an opportunity to confer with First Acolyte Adayne on the missives received one of us will be in touch.

Strength to your Quests,

You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
    No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

*re-pinned*
    You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~

Comment

We are still seeking additional volunteers. If you are interested in participating please send a missive to myself with your name and your general availability.

Strength to your Quests,

Comment

*returned to the front*

Comment

We are still seeking additional volunteers. If you are interested in participating please send a missive to myself with your name and your general availability. I will continue receiving scrolls for this event until Saturns, the 12th day of this moon, at midnight. Any received afterward will be discarded.

Strength to your Quests,

Comment

We are still looking for volunteers who wake and wish to be a part of the ritual. Since preparations have taken longer than expected I am going to begin receiving scrolls anew from those interested. Even if you signed up as a volunteer prior, please write me to let me know you are still awake and desire to participate, and attach a schedule of your usual waking bells. Those recently awoken from slumber are also welcome to sign up, of course. Any questions regarding this posting may be directed to myself.

Strength to your Quests,

Comment

*brought to the top*

Comment

We are trying to get an updated list of those who wake and wish to be a part of the ritual or act as a sword arm if necessary. Since it has been almost three moons since the last inquiry, I am going to begin receiving scrolls anew from those interested. Even if you signed up as a volunteer prior, please write me to confirm you are still waking and retain a desire to participate, and attach a schedule of your usual waking bells. Any questions regarding this posting may be directed to myself.

Strength to your Quests,

Comment

*lifted to the top again*

Comment

Working...
                  X