Royal Library Bells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Library Bells

I will be available in the Royal Library from 11 early to 12 late, or until interest wanes, to aid those seeking specific books and to answer any questions that might be had.

I will be available in the Royal Library from 4 to 5 late bells, or until interest wanes, to aid those seeking specific books and to answer any questions that might be had.

Comment

I will be available in the Royal Library from 4 to 5 late bells, or until interest wanes, to aid those seeking specific books and to answer any questions that might be had.

Comment

Comment

I will be available in the Royal Library from noon to 1 late bell, or until interest wanes, to aid those seeking specific books and to answer any questions that might be had.

Comment

I will be available in the Royal Library from noon to 1 late bell, or until interest wanes, to aid those seeking specific books and to answer any questions that might be had.

Comment

Comment

I will be holding a story bell in the Royal Library tomorrow at three late. Any individuals with access to the Inner Bailey are welcome to attend and listen.

Comment

This begins soon.

Comment

I will be available in the Royal Library from 1 to 2 late bells, or until interest wanes, to aid those seeking specific books and to answer any questions that might be had.

Last edited by TrueCalamity; 10-11-2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X