Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the Battlers' Self Defense Class

On Behalf of the Battlers

I'd like to announce that I, Lexiana Delacourte, will be holding a new class for the benefit of those Outer Bailey residents who are unable to own weapons.

Basic Self-Defense Course

To Better Inform the Defenseless
    How to Defend Against Physical Attacks

Part of what I will be teaching is how use your physical force to prevent an attack. Other topics I will be instructing is various techniques to break free if an attacker were to grab you. Topics also include breaking a strangle hold, using your attacker's weight against them, how to identify an attacker's weak points, and projecting confidence to deter attacks.

The benefits to learning such techniques include feeling more confident, protecting yourself better, and if it doesn't really interest you at all, the ultimate benefit is that it's a good workout to keep in shape!

Classes will be held Once a Week, in the evenings. While my schedule is sporadic, I will post at least 24 hours in advance of the class I will hold.

If lessons are problematic, individual tutelage can also be offered.

First class will be tomorrow eve, Sun's day the 13th Day of the 8th Moon, at 5 Late Bells in the Practice Room.

All are welcome and encouraged to attend!!
    -- Battler -- Awakener--
    --
    LPA Teacher --
    -- Chancery Scribe --

~Brought Forward by a Scrawny Page Boy~
    -- Battler -- Awakener--
    --
    LPA Teacher --
    -- Chancery Scribe --

Comment

--Brought Forward and Re-pinned--

I will be holding my next class tomorrow, Woden's Day, at Six late bells! All are welcome and encouraged to join in!

-- Battler -- Awakener--
      --
      LPA Teacher --
      -- Chancery Scribe --

Comment

~Brought forward by an awkward Page boy~
        -- Battler -- Awakener--
        --
        LPA Teacher --
        -- Chancery Scribe --

Comment

I'm canceling tonight's lesson. I shall post when I re-schedule the next lesson. Thank you all for understanding!
          -- Battler -- Awakener--
          --
          LPA Teacher --
          -- Chancery Scribe --

Comment

Working...
          X