The Royal Library: Biographies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Royal Library: Biographies

The Royal Library is excited to announce we are now working on biographies for the Inner Bailey.
    These will be offered to everyone from Courtier rank and above and written by the aides of the Royal Library.

Each will be within a twilight book that will be added to the first northern bookcase in the upper Library floor.
    This will help keep each and every one of you apart of history. Further details will be listed below.

How it works: Knights and Courtiers will be invited to scribe us to notify that they wish a biography on them. We will send questions or set up a private meeting to do this. From those questions we will scribe the book and allow you to preview it before adding it to the bookcase. You will also be given your own copy in your own dye and material choice.

Nobles: Mistress Ezraella will be contacting the appropriate Household Members to see if the Nobles of the keep wish their biography done.
    Knights: All Knights may contact Mistress Euphelia to have their biography completed.
    Courtiers: All Courtiers should scribe Mistress Adeline for their biography to be completed.

If you have any questions, please contact me or one of my aides.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Apprentice Jeweler
    Royal Purse Bearer
    Royal Librarian
    Honored Guest
    Assistant Dean of the Royal Collegium

-repinned-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Apprentice Jeweler
    Royal Purse Bearer
    Royal Librarian
    Honored Guest

Comment

-repinned-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      Apprentice Jeweler
      Royal Purse Bearer
      Royal Librarian
      Honored Guest

Comment

From now until stated otherwise, I will be doing the biographies for those of Knight ranking as well.

~ Thank you

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        Apprentice Jeweler
        Royal Purse Bearer
        Royal Librarian
        Honored Guest

Comment

Knights of the realm may once again write Mistress Euphelia should they wish a biography done. I also wish to thank everyone who is supporting and aiding the library with this task.

~ Thank you

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          Apprentice Jeweler
          Royal Purse Bearer
          Royal Librarian
          Honored Guest

Comment

Working...
          X