FOUND - Ring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOUND - Ring

Interesting band. Left on the stone railing looking down at the courtyard. Tell me the inscription and we'll meet.

Degan

"More than Red."

It is yours now. Keep it. Have it redone. Give it away. Throw it in the trash. Leave it for someone new to find. Whatever makes you happy.

*Purposely left unsigned*
    ~Theresa~

Comment

Former Owner:

There is a story to it. And it has been a while since I've heard one at all. A while, in fact, since I have heard much of anything but discordant wind.

Bless a man with a story; even it is pure fable. Keep your anonymity. The couriers will deliver without you needing to sign.

Whatever scraps of writing I had to inspire any thought in these halls was stripped long ago.

I would be indebted.

Degan

Comment

You will have your story.
        ~Theresa~

Comment

I have read it cover to cover. Now, a story for a story...

Mine will be left in parts for the anonymous author to gather.

As soon as the first page is complete, I will tell you where to find it.

Comment

I hope you enjoyed your story. I will look forward to reading the one you write.
            ~Theresa~

Comment

**this portion of the communication has been carefully torn out of the sheet of paper**

Comment

I will find my way to it later, when I am certain no one is looking. Thank you.
                ~Theresa~

Comment

You know where to find it. I'll rip the location portion of the note out so no one else is aware.

Comment

It came to my attention that there may be mischief associated with the item I left with your scroll. Forgive my ignorance and please take care.

Comment

[verytinywriting scribbled on the bottom]

That is because you took something that was left by another, and pawned the gift off as your own.

Serves you right!

Comment

Working...
                      X