Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combat Training, 4 LB, Sun's days. (updated)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Training, 4 LB, Sun's days. (updated)

I'll be regularly hosting training on Sun's at 4 late bells, for familiarizing yourself for the style of combat against monsters that often plague our home. If you are interested in learning and practicing such a fight, Any and all are welcome to attend.

I will be willing to teach how to use the abilities you already possess, or in courtly sparring skills if you so prefer. I adhere to the guidelines upon the boards for all training. If you hope to learn the skills and tactics the Royal Army utilizes in the spear and shield, then there are application forms to the royal army in the Lecture hall, second floor up the north tower of the outer bailey. Otherwise, this practice is Solely for the safety of your allies in the event of a real emergency, and conflict. If you need help and understanding on how to comport yourself, it is in the best interest of your friends, and for this Royal Army, to not swing wildly at everything that moves, lest you become the enemy by accident.

(Please note, this is not the style of dueling you may have become accustomed to. It will reflect and closely resemble a true fight. Please dress accordingly and be prepared to listen to prevent accidents.)

Lieutenant Adahn Macadre.
    Her Majesty's Royal Army

(ooc: PS: This a good time to come and practice the commands and the confusing nature of the system. Its confusing as hell if you've never tried it, or have limited experience with it. Its a good time to figure it out and your own method of working the system, before it matters most in a plot. Nothing is more frustrating than standing there asking what to do when there's beasts gnawing on your character, and everyone is busy rp'ing. So come on out and ask, i'll try to help everyone I can.
    P.S -> Kurzhon made some great updates, knocking out some of the more annoying bugs. Come try it out with others.)

This will resume starting today, the 10th day of the 12th moon, 4 late bells.
    Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

Delayed for 1 bell, to 5 late. Apologies.

(ooc: something came up. gotta fix a tire, will try to be back in time or shortly after. )

Comment

This will take place at 4 LB today.

Comment

This is coming to a practice room near you, today, at 4 Late Bells.

Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

Once again today.

Going to try a game today. Tag your it!

4 Late bells, come practice with us.

Comment

This will be commencing on time.
              4 LB.

Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

We will be practicing today at 4 late bells. As my practice is normally for non-standard forms of battle (ooc: mostly getting used to commands and how battles work) we will be doing a different form of practice today.

Some theatrics may be involved on the part of the participants, so definitely step by for a blowing off a little steam and exercise. All the while bettering your ability to defend yourself against threats.

Lieutenant Adahn Macadre
                Her Majesty's Royal Army, Long May She Reign.

Comment

This will be held today at 4 late bells.
                  Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

*brought to the top*

Comment

This was cancelled last week due to the attack on the castle, I give my apologies for it, but it could not be helped given the circumstances. Many of you were able to practice some of the skills you learned in these sessions, and casualties were at a minimum as you worked together, I'm very proud of those of you who regularly attend these sessions and were able to employ your experience and defeat the invading clockworks together.

I will try to hold another one today, I encourage everyone to attend that wants to learn how to defend themselves against a hostile entity like those we faced, or would just like to practice what they already know. It will be at Four Late Bells today, provided there are no more invasions to prevent it.

Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

I want to publically thank Serjeant Marcellius for taking up the call for practice, I was feeling under the weather that day and for most of he last week ill.

I am exponentially better, and will try to hold practice today once more at 4 late bells.

Lieutenant Adahn.

Comment

This will begin at 5 late bells today, postponed by one hour.

I hope to see people there.

Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

Back on schedule today! Four late bells, we can begin practice.

Please come for fun, training (within guidelines), and war games. Today's game a popular favorite: Possession.

Lt. Adahn Macadre

Comment

Teams in combat today, at four late bells.
                              Do Stir yourselves from the normal activity, and come test your mettle in the practice hall.

Until then!

Comment

Working...
                              X