Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combat Training, 4 LB, Sun's days. (updated)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be starting shortly, as scheduled.

Lt. Adahn Macadre

Comment

This will be at 6 late bells today to not cross over the scavenger hunt and other activities. Everyone feel welcome to come and practice.

Lessons available by favor and more importantly by Guild Affiliation.

Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

Apologies for the unexpected cancellation. Her Majesty required the protective services of the Royal Army, and as it is too late in the day for me to host, I shall post pone this until next Sun's.

I shall try to hold one later this week during the week to make up for it. Possibly after Thor's and against regularly scheduled next Sun's.

Thank you for your understanding,
        Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

I will be holding this practice on schedule today at four late bells. Provided some major event does not require rescheduling.

Please come and test your abilities in a combat game of Possession, a usual favorite.

Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

Going to try a new game today, at 4 late bells. The main lesson being taught today is dodge, but others can be taught within guidelines and Guild affiliations. (No Army exclusive skills will be taught except to other royal army.)

Come by and try this out. Limited time only game.

Lieutenant Adahn Macadre

Comment

Practice will be held today at 4 Late Bells!
              Come train and learn how not to get in the way in a real fight. (ooc: A good time to learn how mcombat works if you have not yet, so you arent "That guy" yelling i @ooc, "HOW DO I ATTACK?!?!" )

Come along and get some sun's exercise.

Lt. Adahn Macadre

Comment

Working...
              X