Announcement

Collapse

Multiple Downtimes for All Games [Phase 1 Done]

Unfortunately, the whole computing world is facing a major crisis right now thanks to Intel and other major processors missing critical security flaws in their architecture. As a result, our ISP is doing a set of emergency updates to all of their hardware. We are getting about a day's notice on this, and we're told that they're going to need to patch each machine multiple times, which very inconveniently means multiple downtimes.

At this point, all of the Phase 1 Maintenance is Done, and we're awaiting word from our ISP on when Phase 2 will begin. We'll post a new announcement when it does.
See more
See less

For Those Wishing to Assist

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those Wishing to Assist

Castle Denizenry,

Over the past few weeks many have come to me asking how they may be of assistance against the present threats the realm faces. In the interests of open communication, please be advised of the following:
    • Ser Pete has been placed in charge of overseeing the disposal of the hydra, so that its corpse can be of no further threat to passerby's.
    • Mistress Adeline has been asked to take charge of efforts to revive the fire elemental in the Royal Chapel, who was one the elven Champion Aysiah.
    • Ser Mitsuko has been tasked with organizing a group of scholars, historians and intellectuals to investigate the Black Knight and theorize on ways to combat her.
    • Commander Eeva is organizing the Rangers to patrol the mountain in search of the fire elementals said to be roaming the mountainside, or anything else that may be of note. (exclusive to rangers unless otherwise stated)
    • Captain Galatea and the Regular Army are working on means to combat the shadows and shadow marked who continue to threaten the realm.
    • Mistress Josie (with the Army) is preparing the efforts to cleanse the Avalon Glade and hopefully secure the Fairy Blossom that may be located within.
    Those of you wishing to volunteer your efforts should contact one of the above individuals in regards to their respective area of responsibility, or for questions on any of the above, contact myself.

In Duty and Honour,
    Dame Galatea Raines
    Captain of the Queen's Regular Army
    "I am not afraid, I was born to do this."

"One life is all we have and we live it as we believe in living it. But to sacrifice what you are and to live without belief, that is a fate more terrible than dying.
    "
Working...
X