Embinders Open Bell, Outer Bailey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embinders Open Bell, Outer Bailey

I will be holding an Open Bell in the Outer Bailey Workroom today, beginning at the Third Late Bell. Any wishing to place orders are welcomed to attend.

Bodyservant to Lord Sicard Dunsany
    Head Librarian, Outer Bailey Library
    Senior Steward of the Treasury

I will be holding an Open Bell in the workroom today, beginning at the First Late Bell. Any who wish to place orders are welcomed to attend. Writing your order out on a scroll would be appreciated for the sake of clarity.

Comment

The Embinder's workroom will be opened today at the Second Late Bell. Sera Elora and I will be present to accept orders.

Comment

I will be holding an Open Bell in the Embinder's Workroom this eve beginning at half past the Fifth Late Bell. Any who wish to place orders are welcomed to attend. It is requested you scribe your order onto a scroll for clarity and ease of reference.

Comment

The Embinder's workroom is being opened now for approximately one bell, for any wishing to place orders.

Comment

I will be holding an Open Bell in the Embinder's Workroom this eve beginning at the Fifth Late Bell. Any who wish to place orders are welcomed to attend. It is requested you scribe your order onto a scroll for clarity and ease of reference.

Comment

The Workroom will be opening at the Fifth Late Bell this aft, Any who wish to place orders or have questions concerning Embinding are welcomed to attend. It is requested you scribe your order onto a scroll for clarity and ease of reference.

Comment

I will be holding a Bell in the Embinder's Workroom at the Fifth Late Bell this aft. Any wishing to place orders or with questions concerning Embinding are welcomed to attend. It is requested you scribe your order onto a scroll for accuracy.

Comment

The Workroom will be opened this aft at the Fourth Late Bell. Any wishing to place orders or with questions concerning Embinding are welcomed to attend. It is requested you scribe your orders onto a scroll for accuracy.

Comment

I will be opening the Embinder's Workroom at half past the Third Late bell this aft. Any wishing to place orders, or with questions concerning Embinding are welcomed to attend. Tokens are available for any seeking to complete their newly awakened quest. It is requested orders be scribed onto a scroll for accuracy.

Comment

The Embinder's work room will open at the Fifth Late Bell this aft. Any wishing to place orders, receive lessons, or with questions concerning embinding are invited to join us.

Comment

I will be opening the Embinder's Workroom at half past the Third Late Bell this aft. Any wishing to place orders or with questions concerning embinding are invited to attend. It is requested that orders be scribed onto a scroll for accuracy. Tokens will be available for any new guests working through their quest.

Comment

I will open the Embinder's Workroom at half past the Third Late Bell this aft for any desiring to place orders or with questions concerning embinding. Tokens will be available for new guests.

It is requested orders be scribed onto a scroll for accuracy. I am yet having challenges with speech, so patience is requested for questions.

Comment

We are slightly rescheduling due to today's events, and encourage all to participate in these events.

I will be opening the Embinder's Workroom at the Second Late Bell this aft, for any desiring to place orders or with questions concerning embinding. Tokens are available for newly awakened guests completing their quest, and refreshments will be provided. Please scribe orders onto a scroll for accuracy.

Comment

The workroom will open at the Third Late Bell this aft, for any desiring to place orders, or with questions concerning embinding. Tokens are available for any seeking to complete their newly awakened guest quest, and refreshment and conversation will be provided. Please scribe orders onto a scroll for accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                              X