Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Lesson Offered

Northern Lesson Offered

Tomorrow at 9 and 30 Early Bells I will be offering a Northern language lesson for those of good standing to receive such.

Please meet from 9 and 15 early bells on the Grand Bridge so that we can assemble in somewhere proper to study.

If you have such, a pen/stylus and scroll/book would be of use. I may be able to find several for use if required.

In Service,

ser Anton Blake
    "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

*Northern Lessons Offered*

I, ser Anton Blake, shall again be holding a Northern Lecture at 8 Early Bells. Please do meet at this time on the middle landing between the Bailey's and we shall go somewhere more appropriate depending on numbers.

Last edited by Taite; 01-16-2018, 06:07 PM.
    Taite Morrison
    -Seeker in Natura Balanus
    -Senior Awakener
    - Unity

Comment

(Posted by some generic servant)

I will be holding another Northern Lecture at 9 Early Bells today. This will, again, start on the middle landing between the two Bailey before we move on to somewhere more appropriate.

*signed*
      "In our age there is no such thing as ‘keeping out of politics.’ All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia."

"Although many of us consider ourselves forward-thinkers, we still cling tenaciously to the old values of the system."

"Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force"

Comment

(Posted by another generic servant)

On Thor's I will be holding another Northern Lecture at 9 Early Bells.

Meet at the middle landing between the two Bailey before we move on to the Lecture Hall.

*signed*

Comment

Working...
        X