"Everyone Can Paint" Unity of Arts Bells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Everyone Can Paint" Unity of Arts Bells

I will be hosting regular painting bells for anyone interested in Art to come and have a go at the canvas.

All are invited, both those who are already confident in their abilities and those who are just trying out something new for the first time! We'll have a no judgement zone, all coming together to support each other!

And I'll be there to help give any pointers or help and offer instruction as needed or desired!

Each week we'll have a different "prompt" to help give inspiration, in case you don't know WHAT to paint, but everyone's free to paint whatever they want. Work on a piece you've already started, or start a new piece that has nothing to do with the prompt. It's all Art!

If you need supplies, I will have some on hand, but feel free to bring your own things if you already have them! (You can write ahead if you want, to make sure I have enough.)

This first week we'll meet at the eighth late bell on Sun's day (OoC: Sunday, 7 Jan @ 8pm EST) in the Bowling Lounge.

Speak up if you have a suggestion for our first "prompt"! Pin a note here or send me a scroll if you have something you'd like to see! I'll start putting together a list of good ones for future sessions!

And remember - EVERYONE CAN PAINT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~ERINDRIN COHNLIAN~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our first class is starting in less than a bell! Yay!

Comment

The first EVERYONE CAN PAINT Unity Bell was a rip-roaring success! Thank you to everyone who came and shared your Art with me!

Tell all your friends how much fun you had! The next one is in the same place, at the same time, in seven days!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~ERINDRIN COHNLIAN~
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

The next painting class starts at 8 LB in the Bowling Lounge!

Come bring your friends and work on your Art!

And remember:

EVERYONE CAN PAINT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        ~Erindrin Cohnlian~
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

This is about to start right now!

Comment

Our third week of Everyone Can Paint starts soon (8 Late Bells as always!) in the Bowling Lounge!

Bring your boundless enthusiasm (or at least curiosity!) and all your friends! A new inspirational theme will be introduced tonight!

Comment

As usual, the next weekly Everyone Can Paint will be tonight, 8 Late Bells in the Bowling Lounge!

Bring your friends and have fun making Art together!

Comment

This will start once again at the sounding of the next bell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                ~Erindrin Cohnlian~
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Due to all the fun Winter Festival activities today, Everyone Can Paint is being moved to take place at FIVE LATE BELLS, and will this time be by the fireplace in the Dining Hall, to keep everyone close by for the snowball fight afterwards.

Our theme this week is getting announced in advance:

We will be working on pieces that fit the theme of the Winter Festival Art Competition (OoC: http://forum.skotos.net/forum/our-ga...rt-competition )!

Comment

Sorry for the late announcement, this is starting now. As usual, in the Bowling Lounge! Please come and paint, EVERYONE IS WELCOME!

Comment

EVERYONE CAN PAINT

Tonight at 8 Late Bells!

Bowling Lounge!

Come, bring your friends and paint. We'll be getting ready for the upcoming Ardor Fest fun!

Comment

This has been rescheduled to the Eighth Late Bell this eve, in the Bowling Lounge.

Posted on behalf of sera Erindrin
                        Honored Guest
                        Royal Purse Bearer
                        Guildmaster of the Embinders Association
                        Bodyservant to Lord Sicard Dunseny
                        Elder Teacher of the Battle Guild

Comment

Working...
                        X