Book Club with the Outer Bailey Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book Club with the Outer Bailey Library

I am restarting the Book Club within the Outer Bailey Library for those who wish to learn more of the books written by the Castle's denizens and share their love of reading. An initial meeting will be held on the eve of Tuis this week, at the Eighth Late Bell, in the Library, and any who are interested in learning more of the book club are invited to attend for discussion and refreshments. The first book we will read will be chosen at this meeting and copies will be prepared for participants.

Meoris Rousseau

Bodyservant to His Excellency, Lord Boreas

Junior Steward of the Treasury

*neatly lifted to the top*
    Meoris Rousseau

Comment

There was an excellent turn out for the first meeting, with an enjoyable time of conversation on many topics. Several authors shared of books they have written and why they write. Others were generous enough to share preferred books and authors with the assembled denizens, as well as Mistress Jerisa mentioning a planned series of presentations on writing.

If you were unable to attend the initial meeting, but would still like to join the book club, please send me a scroll, and I will get a copy of our current book, Fairy Tails by Mistress Josie, sent to you. Our next meeting will again be the eve of Tuis at the Eighth Late Bell in the Library.
      Meoris Rousseau

Comment

This will be this eve in the Library beginning at the Eighth late bell. Join us as we discuss our current book, and enjoy refreshments and convivial conversation.
        Meoris Rousseau

Comment

Working...
        X