Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge we will converse over the Code Duello, Articles X and XI; Sanction and the Field of Honor. Everyone interested in participating and learning is invited to attend.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge we will converse over the Code Duello, Articles VIII and IX; The Cartel and Terms. Everyone interested in participating and learning is invited to attend.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge we will converse over the Code Duello, Articles VI and VII; The Challenge and Reconciliation. Everyone interested in participating and learning is invited to attend.

Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 07-30-2018, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge we will converse over the Code Duello, Articles IV and V; The Affair of Honor and Conditions for Dueling. Everyone interested in participating and learning is invited to attend.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge we will converse over the Code Duello, Articles I - III; The Duel, Who Duels and Types of Duels. Everyone interested in participating and learning is invited to attend.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight I will be holding a closed discussion/lecture for all Duelist hopefuls, pledges and members at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge to solidify an activity and events schedule with the Family. I hope to see you all there.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    [* shuffled to the top *]
    Last edited by Josie_Brennan; 06-11-2018, 07:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight I will be holding a closed discussion/lecture for all Duelist hopefuls, pledges and members at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge on Family events and activity.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    I will not be holding a lecture this evening and have not heard from anyone else indicating whether they shall be either.

Regular combat practice will occur as scheduled tomorrow afternoon at 3 late in the Practice Hall.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight I will be holding a closed discussion/lecture for all Duelist hopefuls, pledges and members at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge on the meaning of Family.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight's lecture is cancelled as I make preparations for next week to branch out into Virtue conversations. We will begin reviewing notes at that time from the lectures held by Dames Eeva and Galatea for those who have been unable to attend their discussions on Saturns evenings.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge we will continue with discourse over the Code Duello's Articles XIII through XV, covering wagers of dueling, plaisance duels and duels not observing all the forms of honor. Questions will be permitted toward the end of the bell for those needing clarification on any parts of the Code. Everyone interested in participating and learning is invited to attend.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight at 10 late in the Bowler's Lounge we will continue with discourse over the Code Duello, Article XI, the Field of Honor, and if time allows proceed to converse over Article XII covering the Court of Honor. Everyone interested in participating and learning is invited to attend.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    This will be held in the Bowler's Lounge instead so as not to disturb the workings of the sorcerers.

Leave a comment:

• Josie_Brennan
    replied
    Tonight at 10 late in the Cupola we will continue with discourse over the Code Duello, Article IX, Terms, and if time allows proceed to converse over Article X covering Sanction. Everyone interested in participating and learning is invited to attend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X