Natura Balanus Meeting: 10 LB Sun's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natura Balanus Meeting: 10 LB Sun's

There will be a meeting of Natura Balanus this coming Sun's at 10 LB in the cupola.

The topic will primarily be on current events and how the Faith can aid the Keep at this time.

Strength to your Quests,
    First Acolyte Adayne

Where is the cupola?

Comment

[replies on a new scroll and pins directly beneath the question]

At the Outer Bailey Courtyard head toward the green arch. Go up one flight of stairs. Walk the Solitary passageway until you reach the water barrel. There is a hallway that leads off of the Solitary passageway. That hallway leads to the cupola,

Just for future reference, could you please add your name to anything you put on the board? It's helpful. Right now, I am trying to figure out who you are so I can help you find your way around.

--Taite

Comment

Sera Taite,

The green arch is east, heading towards the bridge landing and Inner Bailey. That is the wrong direction.

Unsigned ser or sera,

If you want to go to the cupola, you would wish to go towards the tower entrance nestled in the south of the courtyard, which would be on your right if you are coming to the courtyard from the dining hall. The rest of sera Taites instructions are correct.

Signed,

Comment

I apologize for my mistake. I got the exits mixed up as I was trying to give instructions by memory. Thank you for the correction.

Comment

*shuffled forward*
            You need power only when you want to do something harmful, otherwise love is enough to get everything done. ~~Charlie Chaplin~~
            No matter how long the winter, spring is sure to follow. ~~Proverb~~

Comment

Another meeting will be taking place tonight for those with interest.

Any individuals free to roam and in need of cleansing who can make this time are welcome to.

Strength to your quests,
              First Acolyte Adayne

Comment

Working...
              X