Announcement

Collapse

Downtime Report: Wednesday Night

We had an abrupt and unannounced downtime for all games and services starting sometime after 9pm PT on Wednesday evening. This was due to a massive power outage at our cloud computing facility of the sort that redundant systems are supposed to ensure never happen. After about an hour they were able to diagnose that the power was out. It took a few more hours for them to start restoring service.

At this moment, everything is back up except for Ironclaw and TEC. At the rate they're restoring things, I hope those will be back up in the next 15-30 minutes, but it's entirely in their hands.

As is typically the case with a sudden reboot, TEC and GR have to be rolled back. This is already done with GR. The TEC rollback should be just a few hours due to the more recent backups recently instituted, but I need to get the machine back before I can verify that.

Update: Ironclaw and TEC are now back too. The TEC rollback was 2.5 hours, from 9.30pm PT (when everything crashed) to 7.00 pm PT.
See more
See less

Secretary Wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secretary Wanted

Lady Charmiam is currently looking for a Secretary. If interested, please contact Mistress Merrynn with the following information:

Name:
    Time awake:
    What would make you a good secretary:

Sincerely,
    Mistress Merrynn

Merrynn Aduin
    Junior Equerry to Lady Amoret, Apprentice to the Healers, Carpenter
Working...
X