No announcement yet.

Carpenters Bell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carpentry bells at four late today! Come and get your stuff and place orders.

Comment

I will be having these at 3 late. Come and place an order or pick up your items.
      Merrynn Aduin
      Junior Equerry to Lady Amoret, Apprentice to the Healers, Carpenter

Comment

Carpentry bells at 9th late today! Come and get your stuff and place orders.

Comment

Carpentry bells at the 4th late today! Come and get your stuff and place orders.

Comment

This will be at the half bell of four late instead. Bring your logs to us.b

Comment

I will be holding this at 3 late! Bring your orders, logs, or questions!
              Merrynn Aduin

Comment

Carpentry bells today at the fourth late bell. Bring your logs to us.

Comment

I will be holding my bells at 3 late....
                  Merrynn Aduin

Comment

Carpentry bells today at the fourth late bell. Bring your logs to us.

Comment

I'll be doing this at the top of the hour.

Comment

I will be holding my bells at 3 late! Bring your logs, orders, and questions!
                        Merrynn Aduin

Comment

Working...
                        X